Atlanta Hawks Rebrand

mattb6

Hello, all. I'm in the middle of working on an NBA series- with a twist. But I'm not going to tell you that twist- yet. For now, I'm looking for C&C on the concept, of course, and the presentation as well. First team, in alphabetical order, is the Atlanta Hawks, so I'll share them as a bit of a teaser.

Logos, numbers, wordmarks, etc:

fOKpNpo.png

Home uniform:

fJhC3YM.png

Away:

qMUJzEl.png

Alternate:

BwjZzqx.png

And my first attempt at a personal logo is in the corner. It can be read as a B as it is, or a M turned 90 degrees. I forget who made the template, but thanks to them. Enjoy!

spacer.png

The wordmark is too big, especially the Atlanta wordmark. Other than that, I really like this. Awesome job.

Completely disagree. The wordmark should be big on a uniform like this.

I tried to fit it as well as possible inside the stripe. It was fairly large on the original incarnation.

atlanta-hawks.jpg

spacer.png

Very nice job here! The combination of past and present is perfect. The yellow alternate is a first, and that's great too. What if you used the ATL script on the yellow jersey instead of Atlanta? I know some people aren't a fan of that though.

The wordmark is too big, especially the Atlanta wordmark. Other than that, I really like this. Awesome job.

Completely disagree. The wordmark should be big on a uniform like this.
This! ! WordMark has to be big. You dont want another New Orleans Pelicans small font jersey??
shado_logo.gif

Very nice job here! The combination of past and present is perfect. The yellow alternate is a first, and that's great too. What if you used the ATL script on the yellow jersey instead of Atlanta? I know some people aren't a fan of that though.

I explored doing that, but it just seemed a bit too small inside the stripe so I ditched it. I am a fan of the red alt they have now FWIW. Thanks for the kind words every one.

spacer.png

About you're jersey concept for the Atlanta Hawks it's too similiar to another Sportslogos.net User's Atlanta Hawks concept and aren't you ripping off one user's concept because it looks like.

It's cause it's based off of existing looks the team has already had/has...

spacer.png

Archived