Star Based Championship Signatures

packerfan21396

6 hours ago, rocketcris said:

Beautiful. One last request in a while, may my friend have a hybrid of the Los Angeles Lakers and Barcelona, with the Lakers being on left and Barcelona on right?

That's gonna be a lot of stars 

IMG_1942.PNG

image.png

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, rocketcris said:

Forreal, this is a challenge for the lad haha. 

It is, the only thing worse would be Barça and Real Madrid in one picture

IMG_1942.PNG

image.png

23 hours ago, rocketcris said:

Beautiful. One last request in a while, may my friend have a hybrid of the Los Angeles Lakers and Barcelona, with the Lakers being on left and Barcelona on right?

Upon further review, no, that's not going to happen unless your friend wants a picture of dots.  Or if your friend only wants a select amount of stars.

hm7YvwN.png

OgzK3Ub.png

Can you add the 2015 SEC Championship to the Texas A&M Baseball once the CWS is over? Could you also do ones for Texas A&M Men's and Women's basketball? Could you also do one for the ECHL Allen Americans?

Rangers%253ARoughRiders%2BChampionship%2Bsig.png

FC%2BDallas%2BChampionships.png

Dallas%2BMavericks%2BChampionships.png

Stars%253AAmericans%2BChampionship%2Bsig.png

"I can do all things through him who gives me strength" Phiippians 4:13

21 hours ago, KRZYBDGRZ said:

New Orleans Pelicans please (without the inclusion of the hornets accomplishments)

New Orleans Pelicans history:

Charlotte Hornets, 1988-2002: No titles

New Orleans Hornets, 2002-2005: No titles

New Orleans/Oklahoma City Hornets, 2005-2007: No titles

New Orleans Hornets, 2007-2013: 2008 Southwest Division Champions

New Orleans Pelicans, 2013-present: No titles

Historically accurate:

gKJlsav.png

What you asked for:

tkSWvme.png

Side note: My OCD really doesn't like that the E, L, C, and S don't line up. See below:

18zGAWv.png

10 hours ago, TFet41 said:

Can you add the 2015 SEC Championship to the Texas A&M Baseball once the CWS is over? Could you also do ones for Texas A&M Men's and Women's basketball? Could you also do one for the ECHL Allen Americans?

dqWNnIC.png

COzxTOj.png

Let me know if you want a different A&M logo (Would you want the bevel added? Would you want just the T AM? etc...); this was just the one that the original requester specifically asked for back when I did the original football and baseball ones.

I'll do the Americans when the Kelly Cup playoffs are done.

hm7YvwN.png

OgzK3Ub.png

On 6/9/2016 at 7:01 PM, TFet41 said:

Congrats on winning the 4th consecutive league championship, Americans!

f6AlTJ7.png

hm7YvwN.png

OgzK3Ub.png

On June 9, 2016 at 5:16 AM, packerfan21396 said:

dqWNnIC.png

COzxTOj.png

Let me know if you want a different A&M logo (Would you want the bevel added? Would you want just the T AM? etc...); this was just the one that the original requester specifically asked for back when I did the original football and baseball ones.

I'll do the Americans when the Kelly Cup playoffs are done.

9 hours ago, packerfan21396 said:

Congrats on winning the 4th consecutive league championship, Americans!

f6AlTJ7.png

All three of those are great, the logo for the A&M ones is just fine! I like the curved word mark on the Americans one! Could you do one for the Frisco RoughRiders with this logo. Could you put the swinging Teddy logo on the left side and the word mark under the stars please?

Rangers%253ARoughRiders%2BChampionship%2Bsig.png

FC%2BDallas%2BChampionships.png

Dallas%2BMavericks%2BChampionships.png

Stars%253AAmericans%2BChampionship%2Bsig.png

"I can do all things through him who gives me strength" Phiippians 4:13

Can I get a combination of the Reading Fightin Phils (Eastern League Champions in 1968, 1973, 1995, 2001. Division champions in 1995, 2000, 2015)

and the Clearwater Threshers (Florida State League Champions in 1993, 2007. Lost championship in 1991, 1996. And division champions in 2007)

thanks again

IMG_1942.PNG

image.png

4 hours ago, TFet41 said:

All three of those are great, the logo for the A&M ones is just fine! I like the curved word mark on the Americans one! Could you do one for the Frisco RoughRiders with this logo. Could you put the swinging Teddy logo on the left side and the word mark under the stars please?

GISkVLz.png

3 hours ago, H11K said:

May I Request an Arizona Wildcats Baseball and Basketball please?

My original basketball one:

On 6/18/2015 at 11:48 PM, packerfan21396 said:

VvIvm9Z.png

With sports indicators:

MEazcS4.png

nYBo37f.png

3 hours ago, CodeG said:

Can I get a combination of the Reading Fightin Phils (Eastern League Champions in 1968, 1973, 1995, 2001. Division champions in 1995, 2000, 2015)

and the Clearwater Threshers (Florida State League Champions in 1993, 2007. Lost championship in 1991, 1996. And division champions in 2007)

thanks again

Single Team:

LZ6FIpC.png

OkcNV6z.png

I assume you got those years from Wikipedia, but baseball-reference.com I trust to be accurate says otherwise on the years you gave.  According to them, The 2007 Clearwater Threshers were actually second in the West Division to the Tampa Yankees by half a game.

Double Team:

tTonaNN.png

hm7YvwN.png

OgzK3Ub.png

7 hours ago, packerfan21396 said:

Single Team:

LZ6FIpC.png

OkcNV6z.png

I assume you got those years from Wikipedia, but baseball-reference.com I trust to be accurate says otherwise on the years you gave.  According to them, The 2007 Clearwater Threshers were actually second in the West Division to the Tampa Yankees by half a game.

Double Team:

tTonaNN.png

Yea i did get them from Wikipedia, I wasn't sure myself about the teams. So thanks for double checking and getting it right. Next time I'll use baseball-reference.com. These look awesome

IMG_1942.PNG

image.png

I really like what you did with the FSL Clearwater Threshers! If possible, could you do one for the St Lucie Mets? They won the FSL title in 1988, 1996, 1998, 2003, and 2006. Also won the east division in 1988, 1996, 1998, 2003, and 2006. They won the north division in 2011, but lost the title series. As always, if you could do a quick fact check to make sure my memory serves me correctly. Thank you!

aDZpQkZ.png

Archived