Under The Lights: Lockscreens - BASEBALL & BASKETBALL Templates Added!

pianoknight

---UPDATE--- I've added templates for Baseball and Basketball. Sorry Hockey fans, no center ice just yet.

------------------------------

To request a lockscreen, please include the following:

1. The team AND the sport, if it's a college. Obviously the Lakers are a basketball team, but Kansas Basketball vs. Football vs. Baseball - you get the idea.

2. The logo you want used (Stanford "S" vs. Stanford Tree, etc) , and preferably a link to a high-res version.

3. The color you want as the gradient in the background.

------------------------------

Got bored with my current lockscreen and decided to create a better looking one. After creating the image, I realized it was fairly simple to plug in additional logos/colors, so I'll be taking requests.

Aside from Nebraska, I also did Ohio State, Oregon, Auburn and Virginia Tech. So far, I've only done this for college teams but I suppose NFL teams would work, too, since there's a 50 Yard Line in the logo. And that also sort of rules out MLB, NBA, etc.

Feel free to add requests to the thread. I don't always have a ton of time available for design, but I'll post more as I can create them.

Also - yes, I realize the resolution isn't magnificent when viewing on a full sized monitor, but when you put this onto a 3-4" screen it looks a lot better.

dnhj4lQ.jpg

Ohio State, Oregon, VT and Auburn:

enyaGyK.jpg

Vcdjdhd.jpg

gOdEt9J.jpg

Jk0E1TX.jpg

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pats primary with blue, navy academy primary with blue, Boston college with red. If possible, could you get the pats one to have the super bowl 50 logo as the 50 yard line, as. It will be this season? Thanks! I understand if you can't.

SB%2001%2003%2004%2015_zpsuc4ldp3t.pngNBA%20All_zpsgzk5pipt.pngSC%2029%2039%2041%2070%2072%2011_zpspiuwWS%2003%2012%2015%2016%2018%2004%2007%20

Can you use the Clemson Tiger Paw and with either an orange background or try an orange and purple background similar to how you did it on Auburn

Can you do a South Carolina one with a garnet background?

Here's the Palmetto State:

X6ztVqU.jpg

9R2v1aD.jpg

could i please get this logo:

hEfnoxj.jpg

with and orange background?

Moose! I have no idea what team this is, but cool logo.

RuGmOVZ.jpg

The University of North Texas, the current Eagle with North Texas Script attached if possible. I think North Texas Green as the background would look the best with it.

North Texas has a few different versions of the logo - this is the one I snagged off the Sportslogos Mothership. Hope it works:

HCy2Z45.jpg

Penn state!

Can you do a Michigan one? Preferably a yellow "M" and a blue background

For my B1G Brothers:

FTzylPz.jpg

i0bJ1ob.jpg

Pats primary with blue, navy academy primary with blue, Boston college with red. If possible, could you get the pats one to have the super bowl 50 logo as the 50 yard line, as. It will be this season? Thanks! I understand if you can't.

New England Special, aisle 3:

0rFFXNw.jpg

xU9LMtp.jpg

2NWtLe5.jpg

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

These are pretty nice. How about:

Mississippi St. - Maroon background

LSU - Purple Yellow gradient background

Baltimore Ravens - Purple background

z6DYUim.jpg

fKz59kU.jpg

Fc2ZBCQ.jpg

Maryland "M"?

Tried something a little different and went with two gradients since Maryland has such a unique scheme.

easvIYb.jpg

UyDgMWP.jpg

@pianoknight the logo is for Utica College a division III football school in new york. Thank you very much for the lockscreen!

Ahhh. Well it's a fantastic logo. Better than a lot of FBS/FCS squads.

And it also puts to rest the notion that animal logos need to be colored in a semi-realistic fashion. Obviously, moose/elk/deer are not naturally orange, but it's a beautiful logo nonetheless.

UyDgMWP.jpg

Can you do the Dallas Cowboys star with a silver background? Thanks.

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

Archived