Roger Clemente

I've had this concept lying around for over a year now and decided to now flesh it out completely.  It's a very unusual design, but I feel it could work for a third jersey, but nothing more than that.  I tried two versions of it as I don't know which logos work better on it.

What do you all think?

Ducks-40.thumb.png.5e5fd9e130487b3c5c0aa

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

3 hours ago, Roger Clemente said:

I've had this concept lying around for over a year now and decided to now flesh it out completely.  It's a very unusual design, but I feel it could work for a third jersey, but nothing more than that.  I tried two versions of it as I don't know which logos work better on it.

What do you all think?

Ducks-40.thumb.png.5e5fd9e130487b3c5c0aa

Very different. It looks like you based this on Anaheim's late 90's alternates. 

I'm all for "unique" concepts, there's enough recoloration/logo switch projects around here....

I think it looks good from the back, but the front looks a little too much like a cheerleading sweater to me.

I too prefer the duck mask logo one, but would probably move the logo slightly lower.

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

I think with this template style it looks decent but I have a feeling on the ice you'd lose the angled look and it would just looked like a curved uneven stripe in use. I like your thinking but I'd say on ice it wouldn't look as appealing. 

Archived