Tampa Lightning Concept

Rollins Man

Some people have been discussing and throwing around some lightning concepts on the boards recently so I just thought I'd whip one up using a bunch elements from the teams history. Made their original shade of blue the main color, went with the '07 logos and used a modified version of their old third jerseys striping.

Lightning2.png

This is a great concept, however there is NO WAY they would put a huge lightning bolt on the pants, especially when there is no pants stripe on the template (from what I can tell). Get rid of that, and you have a pretty good start. Also the template is from before 2005, because it has the old shield AND the vintage CCM logo as the manufacturer. What program do you use, I can maybe guide you to a good one, HockeyJerseyconcepts.blogspot.ca has a few good ones, I get mine from there.

1 hour ago, ECUFan25 said:

This is a great concept, however there is NO WAY they would put a huge lightning bolt on the pants, especially when there is no pants stripe on the template (from what I can tell). Get rid of that, and you have a pretty good start. Also the template is from before 2005, because it has the old shield AND the vintage CCM logo as the manufacturer. What program do you use, I can maybe guide you to a good one, HockeyJerseyconcepts.blogspot.ca has a few good ones, I get mine from there.

Not sure what you mean by the lightning bolt on the pants. That's all they've ever done. 

As for the template he's using, think it's just personal preference for him. 

All in all I like it. I'm torn between thinking the smaller stripes need to be a tad thicker (not much) or they're find. It's a simple design that everyone thinks works for Tampa, except Tampa. 

Edit: needs the victory stripes. 

3 hours ago, B-mer said:

Not sure what you mean by the lightning bolt on the pants. That's all they've ever done. 

As for the template he's using, think it's just personal preference for him. 

All in all I like it. I'm torn between thinking the smaller stripes need to be a tad thicker (not much) or they're find. It's a simple design that everyone thinks works for Tampa, except Tampa. 

Edit: needs the victory stripes. 

Beautiful concept, and I agree with everything said here. Excellent use of blue and black. 

spacer.png

7 hours ago, ECUFan25 said:

I just personally prefer the pre-edge ccm template, i feel they make every concept look 10X better than they would on an edge template. I use paint.net to make my concepts. As for the lightning stripe, i agree it may be a bit on the big side, but its pretty much the same size of all the lighting bolts they've had on their pants. 

1 hour ago, Rollins Man said:

Haven't really though about it. We shall see.

I still think that adding victory stripes would take this concept from incredible to perfect. 

spacer.png

Archived