NHL Shield Redesign Concepts

Utilis

The current NHL shield, which the league introduced for the 2005-06 season, does its job decently, but in my view it has its share of issues. It's a bit cluttered. The "LNH" version doesn't look very natural.

There wasn't a lot wrong with the previous NHL shield either, and I used it as a base for my redesign of it. I did keep some things from the current shield, like its Stanley Cup silver color.

8SpLaCh.png

Here's an "LNH" version:

12oxtAH.png

I also dabbled with some auxiliary symbols:

pRSXPhV.png

hN8HJE3.png

CdKy7o9.png

I also took care to ensure my shields didn't fall apart in one color:

IL1GG8o.png

I actually really like this as a concept. I don't want to see the NHL go with the whole sleek modern theme, but the designs you've made here look pretty polished. I could actually kind of see that SCP logo happening in like 10 years or so. So while i wouldn't really wish for this kind of change to become a reality, your concept is pretty interesting and you did a great job with making it work.

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

38 minutes ago, walkerws said:

Maybe sooner than that based off of the screen behind Columbus coach the other day.

Saw that behind Cassidy too, you're right. Ugh.

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

Archived