B-mer

Adidas NHL "fixes" - Islanders (9/12)

I'd say you got the Wild and Hurricanes perfect on the first try.  Absolutely outstanding sets that would easily make the league's top 10, maybe top 5.  I'm really looking forward to seeing what you'll do for the Flames.  Or if you think the Avalanche road belongs in this series.

On 12/25/2017 at 12:51 PM, Morgo said:

I'd say you got the Wild and Hurricanes perfect on the first try.  Absolutely outstanding sets that would easily make the league's top 10, maybe top 5.  I'm really looking forward to seeing what you'll do for the Flames.  Or if you think the Avalanche road belongs in this series.

Thanks.  I was planning on doing the Flames, but right when I was working on it Avi and Grant posted pretty much the exact thing I was doing, so didn't feel the need.  

Had a thought for Nashville though.  Unpopular opinion, but I kind of like their simple home (though I'd make small tweaks), and wanted to make changes to the road.  I guess a preview, but looking for some direction on the road set.  I'm torn between the bottom two.  The one on the right makes most sense for their current brand and emphasis on gold, but i just like the bottom left so much.  Top right was just for laughs.

empLsrd.png

Either of the bottom two would look great.  What would really put things over the top though is if you went with one of those two options and added a navy stripe on the home as well.  Just above the white so the white and yellow don't touch.

Here's one i didnt really come to until recently with talk of the Islanders, but this was by far their best look.  With this, i'd let the Oilers go back to royal blue to separate the two.  

bX5Atta.png

6 hours ago, B-mer said:

Here's one i didnt really come to until recently with talk of the Islanders, but this was by far their best look.  With this, i'd let the Oilers go back to royal blue to separate the two.  

Now that’s my kind of Islanders concept! Good work.

I think what you came up with for the islanders is so much cleaner than what they currently wear. Only thing I’d change on the home is move the small white stripe under the thicker orange stripe on the arms to make it more consistent with the road