Looks more like “If” than what I assume you are trying to do is “Jf”. Move the feather down or find a new way to display it to fix your problem.

My initials; JF.  Maybe separate the JF more, And I agree with the lowering of the Feather.  Any thoughts on the Imagery part?  I feel there is room for improvement to make it fit better.

If it's JF, then you need a different font:

0005150072001_500X500.jpg

It's different, but not different enough. At least for me.

32 minutes ago, DG_Now said:

If it's JF, then you need a different font:

0005150072001_500X500.jpg

It's different, but not different enough. At least for me.

Aww nuts... (get it?)

Updates:  Tweeks and a new feather,  hopefully revealing more of the JF to make it easier to recognize.

2fSQGqp.jpg

Still not too comfortable on the "Imagery" choice... Need some insparation from somewhere...  And not choosing colours yet.

Thought #1:  Pick a case with the "JF."  All upper or all lower, but pick one.

Thought #2:  Consider slanting the "JF" to the right to give a sense of forward motion.

Thought #3:  I'm not sure what the symbolism of the feather is intended to convey.  If it isn't obvious it needs to be ditched - or made obvious.

Thought #4:  What is "Imagery" as you see it?  When I think "imagery," the first thought that comes to my mind, honestly, is bull****."

8 hours ago, Mac the Knife said:

Thought #1:  Pick a case with the "JF."  All upper or all lower, but pick one.

Thought #2:  Consider slanting the "JF" to the right to give a sense of forward motion.

Thought #3:  I'm not sure what the symbolism of the feather is intended to convey.  If it isn't obvious it needs to be ditched - or made obvious.

Thought #4:  What is "Imagery" as you see it?  When I think "imagery," the first thought that comes to my mind, honestly, is bull****."

These are all good thoughts, Thank you for giving me something to think about going forward.

I like the dual case, as it lends itself well to similar shapes with the J and the F, but the context of the feather and the intended meaning of "imagery" are both very cloudy and confusing.. I'd simplify a bit as others have suggested