Bolt Bolts to new World Record

DEAD!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To me, that's even MORE impressive than the 100 record.

19.19??? Nineteen point nineteen seconds??? That's just stupid!

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Once again consulted my track friends when I heard the news. Pretty much universal agreement that if Bolt had ran that race full bore and with perfect form, he would've ripped a hole in the space-time continuum.

Bolt is FAST.

Once again consulted my track friends when I heard the news. Pretty much universal agreement that if Bolt had ran that race full bore and with perfect form, he would've ripped a hole in the space-time continuum.

Bolt is FAST.

As has been said before, damn I hope hes clean.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Bolt is FAST.

I'm just hoping he's human....

I saw, I came, I left.

Bolt is FAST.

I would cry if he weren't.

He's a monster.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Bolt is FAST.

I'm just hoping he's human....

He made up the stagger from the guy ahead of him in less than 3 seconds.

This man is incredible. Just cruises through the heats and then blows everyone away in the final. This man is already a legend, but he is quickly surpassing Carl Lewis who I regard as the greatest Olympic athlete of all time.

In the 150m street race earlier in the year he went through the 50-150m in something like 8.4s. Imagine if he could reach top speed sooner in the 100m.

Well done Usain, the 400m awaits!

Oh and while I'll defend Usain Bolt and any potential drug use. I'll come out and say I honestly do think Semenya is a man.

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

Yeh I know.

Well, there is no points to argue (in regards to Usain) that he is on drugs apart from the times he is running. These times biomechs have said are within human capabilities.

In regards to Semenya, you can argue that she looks, runs and talks like a man. Has facial hair and muscle of a man. So there are reasons to suggest she is a he. But it will all get sorted out once and for all soon.

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

• 7 years later...

Archived