Auburn Football Concept

floydnimrod

Are you guys kidding? Why would you add annoying UA piping to a perfectly fine jersey? Auburn's jerseys are classic and it is a perfect look for them. This piping doesn't match the retro feel, and makes it feel way too cluttered. Also the front numbers need to be farther up, and the back numbers should be lower/bigger. "If it ain't broke, don't fix it".

Are you guys kidding? Why would you add annoying UA piping to a perfectly fine jersey? Auburn's jerseys are classic and it is a perfect look for them. This piping doesn't match the retro feel, and makes it feel way too cluttered. Also the front numbers need to be farther up, and the back numbers should be lower/bigger. "If it ain't broke, don't fix it".

I dont care as long as the Tide's jerseys look better :P

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

In absolutely no way is this close to an improvement, sorry. Their uniforms are timeless and one of the best right now, and you made them much worse by mixing modern with traditional in such an abrupt way it looks like a missmash of eras. Sorry, just, no.

spacer.png

erikas | go birds | dribbble 

In absolutely no way is this close to an improvement, sorry. Their uniforms are timeless and one of the best right now, and you made them much worse by mixing modern with traditional in such an abrupt way it looks like a missmash of eras. Sorry, just, no.

That's what I'm sayin'.

I don't know, I kind of like them. I don't think their uniforms right now are anything special so...

Plus it is a concept and as far as I know, a concept isn't just an image of their current uniform, you have to change something, so I think this looks pretty good.

Yeah, you do have to change something, but just adding stuff on to an existing jersey (for the sake of adding it on) is different, and sometimes you get the missmatch that chesnutz is talking about.

I thought I would get this response with this concept. It looked a lot better in my head I guess. :D

I wanted to do something for Auburn, mainly an orange alt, but that wouldn't have been much of a concept. Well thanks guys for the input. I'm probably going to use this piping fo a concept later this week if I have free time, this time with different sleeves and a different team.

Not for Auburn, but I will say this is a great new look for an Under Armour template...try it on North Texas or Utah and see how it works since they don't really have anything set in stone regarding their uniforms.

I have been on this site for over 3 years. One thing I have learned is that more than half the people on here doesn't know the concept of a concept. Nice work actually trying something, fnz. Not my cup of tea but good concept.

Not for Auburn, but I will say this is a great new look for an Under Armour template...try it on North Texas or Utah and see how it works since they don't really have anything set in stone regarding their uniforms.

I plan on doing a few Under Armour NCAA football concepts soon, with the "stripes" at the collar being the new UA part of the jerseys, as they are curved opposed to the current ones that are straight. Most will have some variation of the piping.

Utah, North Texas, USF, Hawaii, maybe Delaware and Maryland are on the list.

It's been said before, but I guess I'll say it again: This is a GREAT looking concept...just not for Aurburn. The design is great, though. It'd look good for North Texas.

Archived