Fictional College Logo Set

Osborne

I worked up this concept a while back as more of an exercise really and kind of abandoned it... I was trying to do a fresh(ish) take on the classic collegiate style. I unearthed the file and decided to post it. C&C?

southerntech.jpg

Why not check out my blog? Oneoff Nation

I worked up this concept a while back as more of an exercise really and kind of abandoned it... I was trying to do a fresh(ish) take on the classic collegiate style. I unearthed the file and decided to post it. C&C?

southerntech.jpg

Love it. But something about the panther's face reminds me a of a dog...not sure why though.

gYH2mW9.png

Really love your style, Osborne. There's not much to critique on, as you pretty much got it spot on. The only thing I can point out is that you might want to add some sort of whiskers to differentiate it from a bulldog.

That may just do it. Good suggestion.

gYH2mW9.png

Some nice components, I like the color scheme, but I have to cry foul. Essentially it is a major ripoff or copy of either the standard Bucky Badger (U Wisconsin) logo or the NC State wolf. That is fine as a concept, but you should give credit to whichever one you copied from.

Some nice components, I like the color scheme, but I have to cry foul. Essentially it is a major ripoff or copy of either the standard Bucky Badger (U Wisconsin) logo or the NC State wolf. That is fine as a concept, but you should give credit to whichever one you copied from.

I give credit to both, as well as most other colleges who at one point or another had a barrel chested sweater wearing mascot.

Why not check out my blog? Oneoff Nation

I wish Eastern Illinois would modernize their walking panther logo from years past into something like this. I hate the current Panther logo...

Great work, I too love the way you've wrapped the S around the T. It would look great on a football helmet and/or ball cap.

Archived