NEW Jaguars Helmet

Lindenborn17

Since the Jacksonville Jaguars have a new logo, I thought I would take a stab at making helmets for the new logo. Since they said they were going to be using more gold in the uniforms, I thought I'd add a gold piping to their helmet stripe. I made four different helmets playing around with the colors. I like the feeling of the stripe on the helmet, hopefully it will finally give the Jaguars a real identity. I particularily like the first one. I am new to this, so please any C & C would be great. I want to maybe start working on some uniforms for these.

JAGS1.pngJAGS2.pngJAGS3.pngJAGS4.png

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's actually spelled matte. Sorry, I had to put that out there it was bugging me.

The 1st Black helmet with the black facemask is the one that sticks with me.

The field designs are great too. The shield in the middle gives it a symmetrical feel. Too many teams have that off center look by not doing something similar to this.

Great work here, and the field looks top notch! I know alot of people arent liking the new Jags logo, but I think that its a big time upgrade, and once the unis are released, everything will (should) flow nicely together.

DLWatt.png

That gradient helmet is FANTASTIC.

Since the Jags appear to be de-emphasizing teal, I was actually thinking that a black-gold gradient might look killer.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Archived