College Arena Football League

TShaw528

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LMU's helmet is way too busy. The arched letters are now the primary logo and the lion head is an alternate. Also, the numbers look way too much like upside-down L's.

And as a general complaint, the numbers are ridiculously too small and often times are really off center.

VmWIn6B.png

Not to be mean, but Cleveland state doesn't look too good. I say to put the main logo on the helmet. For the jerseys, the Fresno St jerseys might look good on the Vikings unis. Loyola and Marquette are superb

Fair enough, CSU wasn't my favorite. What do you mean by Fresno State?

LMU's helmet is way too busy. The arched letters are now the primary logo and the lion head is an alternate. Also, the numbers look way too much like upside-down L's.

And as a general complaint, the numbers are ridiculously too small and often times are really off center.

I'm not sure I'm seeing it as too busy, it's kind of an LSU knock-off. I'll work on being more centered with the numbers in the future, and making them bigger.

And I'll work on making better numbers, they admittedly are upside down Ls.

With CSU put green and black on the Fresno St unis instead of red and white. If you still don't know what I mean, google Fresno state unis. I'm not a very good explainer

Gotcha. I thought you were referring to one of the other California teams as Fresno by mistake.

• 2 weeks later...

This would make for a pretty cool league! I'm wonder if the teams from colleges in the bigger cities would actually start to take off and do pretty well? I don't know all that much about American sport, but would the Chicago Maroons and the Tampa Spartans be eligible for your league?

bef9f409-173d-42e4-83c3-0dfb0596cf6e_zps56f6504c-a533-4b0a-a54f-0a17bc034a3c_zps

• 3 weeks later...

Archived