College Arena Football League

TShaw528

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like your new updates. But for UCSB, the tv numbers should be angle more horizontally rather than vertical.

Yep, my bad. I mess that up a lot. Thanks for pointing that out

The UNF helmet is perfect.

Thanks!

Helmet ideas for Binghamton? Thoughts?

NqdSMWT.png

All of 'em look good...I'd say "A" though, because we've already seen a lot of white helmets in this series and I'm not a big fan of BFBS.

Good point, it hasn't been intentional but I do use a lot of white.

On Binghamton, i'd use C.

That's what I was leaning towards. I'm thinking the big logo thing might be a special alternate, not the regular helmet.

On the Binghamton one Maybe shrink the cougar head

Do you mean make it a normal logo size, or just a little less big?

I don't like the Binghamton helmets because it looks like two bearcats that are cut off. A bearcat head shouldn't get the Philly Eagles treatment IMO.

I also think the UNF one is a great opportunity to go big logo like the Seahawks.

I'm not sure how UNF's logo would work as a Seahawks thing. I kinda see what you mean about 2 Bearcats, but the big logo thing is common enough with cat/bronco/whatever logos that I'm not sure it matters

UCSB Update:

*snip*

Beautiful! Makes me very sad UCSB can't actually field a team.

Thanks!

Anyone have any C&C on Binghamton? Sorry I didn't get any updates in today, it was a hectic day for me because I had relatives visiting and my school's winter formal.

I love the idea of College Arena Football, especially for smaller schools that don't support outdoor football. Someone on Twitter started a College Arena Football account (@CollegeArenaFB and Univ_ArenaFB) to spread the idea and started a Page on Facebook.

Can't wait to see Marquette and VCU. Hope you do UW-Green Bay, UW-Milwaukee (and other Horizon League teams) and St Louis.

Here's a arena league field template on this page >

JeKhnr9.png

For Binghampton, you need to look at the stripe placement on the pants. It's not consistent from the side view to the front view.

D'oh! I'll get that fixed.

I love the idea of College Arena Football, especially for smaller schools that don't support outdoor football. Someone on Twitter started a College Arena Football account (@CollegeArenaFB and Univ_ArenaFB) to spread the idea and started a Page on Facebook.

Can't wait to see Marquette and VCU. Hope you do UW-Green Bay, UW-Milwaukee (and other Horizon League teams) and St Louis.

Here's a arena league field template on this page

Did not know about the twitter- thanks! Also, there doesn't appear to be a link to an arena field template there. And I'll definitely add on some of those teams.

Is this too gaudy for Marquette?

2Cyg2iZ.png

Archived