New Harrisburg Senators logos...

Brian in Boston

Looks a lot better than what they had before. Their old logo was really dated.

I once had a car but I crashed it. I once had a guitar but I smashed it. I once, wait where am I going with this?

Definite upgrade for the H-Sens...

Like how it ties in with their affiliation with the Nats too...

FANTASY TEAMS

Housatonic U. Dragons (NCFA Basketball): 16-6 (8-4 Conf.)--National Runner-Up

Jersey State U. (NCFA Football): Inaugural Year - 2006

Motor City Silverhawks (WArFL): 9-4 (3rd--National Conf.)

Lehigh Valley Ironmen (WAmFL): Inaugural Season--2006

New England Marauders RFC (RLI): 6-0-7 (6th place)

Detroit Spirit (AA): 3-6 (T-4th--Patriot League)

Brooklyn Atlantics (IBF): 10-5 (1st--Appalachian Conf.)

Boston Mariners RFU (WRU): Coming Soon!

New York Americans (SHL): Inaugural Season - 2006-07

Huge improvement on what they had. I liked the cartoon statesmen, but this is a great set. I've seen the Sens play I think once or twice.

As have I...CityIsland Stadium's kinda cool...love how it just sits out there right in the middle of the Susquehanna and all...

Last time I was there was in 1998 for the EL Finals....loads of fun being the lone guy rooting for New Britain (their opponents that year...pretty stacked team too..featured guys like Torii Hunter, Jacque Jones, Doug Mientkiewicz before he forgot the concept of hitting...) in a sea of Sens fans :lol:

FANTASY TEAMS

Housatonic U. Dragons (NCFA Basketball): 16-6 (8-4 Conf.)--National Runner-Up

Jersey State U. (NCFA Football): Inaugural Year - 2006

Motor City Silverhawks (WArFL): 9-4 (3rd--National Conf.)

Lehigh Valley Ironmen (WAmFL): Inaugural Season--2006

New England Marauders RFC (RLI): 6-0-7 (6th place)

Detroit Spirit (AA): 3-6 (T-4th--Patriot League)

Brooklyn Atlantics (IBF): 10-5 (1st--Appalachian Conf.)

Boston Mariners RFU (WRU): Coming Soon!

New York Americans (SHL): Inaugural Season - 2006-07

The only problem with this new set I see is with the number font that they're going to use. It matches the wordmark in the new primary logo, and it's rounded, yet beveled. Kind of a mismatch of styles if ya ask me.

I'll try to post them later...

CityIsland Stadium's kinda cool...love how it just sits out there right in the middle of the Susquehanna and all...

I've always thought the Senators should find some small way to reference the City Island location in their logo (not sure how, but I'm not getting the big bucks to figure that out :P ). Either way, these are a nice improvement and do a good job of subtly referencing the affiliation with the Nationals.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Primary Logo:

harrisburg_new_1.gif

Home Cap Logo (on Red cap):

harrisburg_new_3.gif

That is niiiiice. I'ma get me one of those hats, maybe a jersey too. The gold outline on the caps is sweet, even if it seems to be mustard gold instead of metallic. And that Senators wordmark is even better than the Nationals. The rounded lettering is even more in keeping with the Depression-era monumental style the Nationals use. Pride of place in the farm system has to go to Harrisburg now.

And Pantone, I bet that bug you describe is a gnat, which is just a silly homonym with the Nats.

20082614447.png

CityIsland Stadium's kinda cool...love how it just sits out there right in the middle of the Susquehanna and all...

I've always thought the Senators should find some small way to reference the City Island location in their logo (not sure how, but I'm not getting the big bucks to figure that out :P ). Either way, these are a nice improvement and do a good job of subtly referencing the affiliation with the Nationals.

They could do something like "Rivermen" or something, but tradition probably had a higher regard. Plus, I doubt they'd want to celebrate the Susqu. considering how many people drown in it per year.

They could do something like "Rivermen" or something, but tradition probably had a higher regard. Plus, I doubt they'd want to celebrate the Susqu. considering how many people drown in it per year.

And don't forget the occasional floods.

BTW, I wasn't suggesting changing the name of the team. I'm sure that is here to stay, and I like it anyway. I'm just suggesting some reference in the logo, like water lapping at the bottom or something.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

as a long time Senators fan, it is quite a change. In recent years the team had begun to separate itself from the cartoon senator (which was just awful) and use just the script from their package, which I kind of liked. Nonetheless, it is not a bad change at all. I do like how it links us with the parent club.

Pantone, are you sure about the gnat? I think you may be confusing Harrisburg with Savannah.

If there is some kind of bug, perhaps its a tongue and cheek reference to all the may flies that hover around the lighting fixtures at Riverside Stadium (and subsequentially die, littering the fans with dead insects)

the press release (with more artwork)

Pantone, are you sure about the gnat? I think you may be confusing Harrisburg with Savannah.

If there is some kind of bug, perhaps its a tongue and cheek reference to all the may flies that hover around the lighting fixtures at Riverside Stadium (and subsequentially die, littering the fans with dead insects)

Yes, I'm sure. I've had the artwork for a couple of months now.

It doesn't look like they've unveiled everything yet, so I should keep my yap shut...

:P

Archived