NFL 2006 Draft Hats are at Eastbay

WSU151

This thread is more or less an update of previous threads. They won't be shipped until mid-April. I've only seen Steelers, Seahawks, and the Patriots, and so this is the first I've seen of the others. However they do not have the whole league for whatever reason. Perhaps some of you are interested.

NFL Draft Hats

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Take out the huge logo that's on the back, off centered, and you've got a good looking, SIMPLE hat.

I agree... that would be ideal. That being said, for teams like the Lions and Cowboys, with simple and un detailed logos, it doesn't look bad.

I'll have to use my team discount and pick one up from the Broncos.

The Steelers wore these during media day at the Super Bowl. Roethlisberger was wearing it backwards and it looks bad cause of the off-center huge logo. Get rid of that and they are nice and clean looking.

Mesh hats to me reek of low quality. That's what they were when teams tried to sell them in the 80's prior to major sports finally getting that A REAL HAT might sell rather than that trash. To me it's still trash and that's where mesh belongs.

Bring back the Whale!

Mesh hats to me reek of low quality. That's what they were when teams tried to sell them in the 80's prior to major sports finally getting that A REAL HAT might sell rather than that trash. To me it's still trash and that's where mesh belongs.

the mesh are a great summer hat. dont get half as sweaty as the wool hats do.

OhioStateBuckeyesLightBanner.png by RoscoeUA

hailtothechief.png by gingerbreadman

Yeah, a wool hat in summer is miserable. Wonder why the MLB still wears wool hats?

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

I understand where the perception comes from, 'cause you're right. In the 80s, those mesh hats where bottom of the barrel.

For what it' worth, the mesh used on last year's draft hat, and I can unly assume this year's, is not the same thing. It's a lot higher quality and doesn't look near as bad as the old school mesh. In fact, I think it's actually a pretty cool alternate material.

I notice that there's no hat for the Jets listed yet; this might mean that they're getting a new logo. Of course, that may be old news, in which case I'll get flamed with "Do a topic search!" posts and stuff like that, but it seemed worth mentioning.

I notice that there's no hat for the Jets listed yet; this might mean that they're getting a new logo.  Of course, that may be old news, in which case I'll get flamed with "Do a topic search!" posts and stuff like that, but it seemed worth mentioning.

Jets "burner" draft hatyou just didnt look hard enough.

OhioStateBuckeyesLightBanner.png by RoscoeUA

hailtothechief.png by gingerbreadman

Take out the huge logo that's on the back, off centered, and you've got a good looking, SIMPLE hat.

I agree... that would be ideal. That being said, for teams like the Lions and Cowboys, with simple and un detailed logos, it doesn't look bad.

I'll have to use my team discount and pick one up from the Broncos.

How about the Brows' logo which turns into a white helmet???

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

Archived