Jays pitcher Chacin arrested, charged with DUI

Jigga

Story.

According to the story, the police report showed that Chacin blew a .150 and a .152 on two breathalizers. Almost twice Florida's blood alcohol content limit of .08.

I'm just waiting for all you TBJ sycophants and fanboys to react to this...since none of you posted it. However, those readings are so high, a part of me honestly hopes they were erroneous and that the machine wasn't really calibrated correctly.

EDIT: The subtitle was supposed to read suprised no one's posted this (actually I'm not, since he's a Blue Jay) but it's was too long and it's a tad muddled. If all the characters aren't going to show up, I should not be able to type them in, dagnabit! :P

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Those readings aren't insanely high. They would mean he was drunk if they are accurate, but they aren't off the charts. 30-40 years ago, he would have been right at the limit in most states.

NOTE -- The foregoing was not intended to suggest that I condone his behavior. I'm just trying to lend some perspective.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Duly noted. I've never been drunk. Only had 2 beers in my life...both on my 21st birthday.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Duly noted. I've never been drunk. Only had 2 beers in my life...both on my 21st birthday.

There have been many times in my life when I wished I could say the same. In fact, my 21st birthday was one of them (in particular, the morning of my 21st birthday, after the striking of midnight was duly noted).

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

I'm just waiting for all you TBJ sycophants and fanboys to react to this...since none of you posted it

I hate you :P

But I hate drunk drivers more -- I'm just happy noone got hurt because of this idiot.

bio_pNoone.jpg

Peter Noone? What do you have against Herman's Hermits?

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

I'm just waiting for all you TBJ sycophants and fanboys to react to this...since none of you posted it

I hate you :P

But I hate drunk drivers more -- I'm just happy noone got hurt because of this idiot.

bio_pNoone.jpg

Peter Noone? What do you have against Herman's Hermits?

I didn't see anything in the article saying that Peter Noone was injured by Chacin. Did I miss that?

:upside:

Story.

I'm just waiting for all you TBJ sycophants and fanboys to react to this...since none of you posted it.

I'm a huge Jays fan, I've been one longer then I've been a Leafs fan. That doesn't change the fact that I think Chacin's an idiot.

Story.

I'm just waiting for all you TBJ sycophants and fanboys to react to this...since none of you posted it.

I'm a huge Jays fan, I've been one longer then I've been a Leafs fan. That doesn't change the fact that I think Chacin's an idiot.

He didn't honestly expect us to make excuses for this... did he?

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Archived