College Football Done By BK95

colinturner95

jpWFVw5.png

I like San Jose State's uniforms, pit coloring and all. But I wanted to make the uniform a bit more unique than it currently is.

-one helmet, blue w/spear stripe. Yellow facemask returns, Spartan head on the sides.

-three jerseys. Yellow, white, blue. SJSU on the front. Colored sleeves, underarms. Spear on the sleeves, white on the shoulders.

-three pants. Blue, yellow, white. Interlocking SJ on the hip. colored mesh pattern, colored stripe in the mesh.

-blue socks and yellow shoes.

C and C welcome as always.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your SJSU Spartans concept looks very unique in terms of design, while keeping some traditional looks as well. Oh, I wonder if you could tweak a bit, but using this font (or something close) for its numbers and letters:

tumblr_mf74l8EU0H1rge74zo1_500.gif

P.S.: Or how about trying to put this uniform design on the Nike Elite Template?:

ncf_g_sanjose12_600.jpg

Florida State Seminoles fan for life (mostly on football, basketball and baseball)! 2011-12 ACC men's basketball conference tournament champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football Atlantic Division champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football regular season champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football conference bowl tournament champions; 2014 NCAA D-I FBS BCS national champions!

I'm late to the party, but I LOVE what you've done with Penn State.

The name of the game here is CONCEPTS, and these really move PSU into a modern style without losing touch with their past. What you've done is how I imagine Penn State looking if Nike did a "brand makeover" on them:

Simple. Clean.

I think you give Nike too much credit.

Really like the concepts so far. Like UW, never been a fan of the black for them, but I like the addition of the Husky to the pants. In reality, I think what you did originally for PSU would be perfect. But the second concept as a concept is really nice.

crsig.jpgnsig.jpg

owuos2N.png

I loved Syracuse's two uniform sets before the new ones this year. I wanted to capture those and make them a bit more modern without sacrificing the tradition

-one, yes, one helmet. Orange, triple stripe, white/navy/white.

-three jerseys, orange, white, navy. Orange would become the home jersey, since it makes more sense to me to have the ORANGE wear ORANGE at home

-the only thing I like from the new uniforms is the pattern on the sleeves so i tried to keep that by having it on the triple stripes on the unifoms

-pants, 3 sets same as the jerseys

C and C welcome

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Hey BK95. Nice concept on Syracuse's football jerseys. And I can imagine now the uniform combo variations. However, I was hoping to see the number font that was once used on the Syracuse basketball jerseys (during the Carmelo Anthony era). Just kindly suggesting as a mini-tweak.

Florida State Seminoles fan for life (mostly on football, basketball and baseball)! 2011-12 ACC men's basketball conference tournament champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football Atlantic Division champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football regular season champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football conference bowl tournament champions; 2014 NCAA D-I FBS BCS national champions!

For Syracuse, I think it would work better if the shoulder stripes were solid in the front and then started to break up in the back, like the helmet striping does.

I agree. It's a nice role of thumb. Almost conveys the idea of speed or motion.

I've really enjoyed this series. Nice, clean presentation.

Watermark could be toned down a tad though.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

hT0YiIs.png

Simplified North Carolina.

-white helmet and carolina blue helmet. Single color outline.

-white and caro. blue jersey. Subliminated argyle pattern on the sleeves. Shoulder stripe. Kept the new font, I like it.

-white/caro. blue pants, single stripe.

-navy blue uniform is for rivarly games, and any other big games. It is not interchangeable.

-argyle replaces the stripes from the home/away jerseys.

C and C welcome

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Despite the new font (whose name I don't know yet), this UNC concept jersey looks very traditional and sleek. Amazing job BK.

66PeyJ3.png

I feel like I'm messing too much with tradition, then I remember what Adidas designed for UM this year, so I felt better.

-the normal home and away jerseys are inspired by the most forgotten uniform in recent Michigan history (thats a joke), but the Sugar Bowl uniforms

-home has no white, keeping with tradition. whites have both maize and blue.

-the two uniforms on the right are for big games, rivalry games and are not interchangeable, pants can be.

-maize jersey is a maize version of the Under the Lights uniform, the white is the retro jersey from 2011

C and C welcome

AmPJ0Ty.png 

The normal home & road uniforms of Michigan look very sleek and modern, despite showing its traditional ways. I like it to be honest. But with the TV numbers on the shoulders, it'll be just right. And if there was combos, it would be awesome to see an all-blue for an alternate home, and a white-over-blue for an alternate road.

Archived