Division III Empire 8 Football Redesign

YelichGraphics

Each team will get one home on away a limit of 3 helmets and one alternate if i chose to.

Teams

1. St. John Fisher

2. Buffalo State

3. Salisbury

4. Utica College

5. SUNY Brockport

6.Ithaca

7. Hartwick

8. Alfred

9. Frostburg State

10. Morrisville

11. SUNY Cortland

St. John Fisher

HelxBJS.png

i think it would be a better idea to do next year's empire 8 or at least include morrisville and cortland since they are jointing the conference next season

also, no complaints on fisher although id like to see a different alternate helmet color or make a "blackout" version where the helmet looks something like this Mizzou helmet but instead of silver use gold or red.

The Empire 8 has 9 teams?

It also has two teams from Maryland.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Bengals update either today or tomorrow

Sailsbury

l2dBVKE.png

inspiration came from there lacrosse unifroms.

wsGREun.png

there current logo is extremly old so i based the new one off of the lacrosse helmet decal. i started with the alternate and worked from there. helemts and pants can be moved to work with other jerseys.

I like all of these concepts, very clean, most are really good looks too. You are also using that paint template to it's fullest potential with no shortcuts so this definitely gets a thumbs up from me.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

Empire 8 could use this upgrade for sure.

NCFA-FCS/CBB: Minnesota A&M | RANZBA (OOTP): Auckland Warriors | USA: Front Range United | IFA: Toverit Helsinki | FOBL: Kentucky Juggernaut

Minnesota A&M 2012 National Champions 2013 National Finalist, 2014 National Semi-finals 2012, 2013, 2014 Big 4 Conference Champions

Archived