Personal Logos by Jake3.roo

Jake3roo

Could I put in a request for LEH (my initials) in what I call vermillion (Hex code #FF2600), powder blue (#84C1FF), and dark gray (#262B2B) and/or DD61 (short for DustDevil61) in brick red (#AA0000) and lighter orange (#FF6C00)?

I don't expect the exact shades but hopefully those give you an idea of what I have in mind and I understand if you can only do one.

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A while ago I asked for you to make me a red and blue SL&U yes with the "&" symbol. Do you think you could do it?

Sorry, I did one, but I had no Idea you actually wanted the & symbol. should be an easy fix.

Could I put in a request for LEH (my initials) in what I call vermillion (Hex code #FF2600), powder blue (#84C1FF), and dark gray (#262B2B) and/or DD61 (short for DustDevil61) in brick red (#AA0000) and lighter orange (#FF6C00)?

I don't expect the exact shades but hopefully those give you an idea of what I have in mind and I understand if you can only do one.

That's a mouthful... sure!

Sorry I meant could you do something with the letters SL

and a number one

No need to get impatient, I know I went a bit out of order, but I still need to perfect yours, it looks funny.

tinysig.jpg

How about a GD?

"You play to win the game...Hello. You play to win the game." - Herman Edwards

"We talkin' bout practice?" - A.I.

"What’s that? Ah — playoffs? Don’t talk about — playoffs? You kidding me? Playoffs? I just hope we can win a game! Another game." - Jim Mora

Thanks! Really like the GD. Is it alright if I use it to brand my work?

"You play to win the game...Hello. You play to win the game." - Herman Edwards

"We talkin' bout practice?" - A.I.

"What’s that? Ah — playoffs? Don’t talk about — playoffs? You kidding me? Playoffs? I just hope we can win a game! Another game." - Jim Mora

Since I am not getting may requests, I am planning on doing all 28 of my students. I have 4 posted (DG,MG,SR,JR), and all the colors will be the ones that the people chose, and ABSOLUTELY NO gradients.

MB

mb%20for%20skinny_zps1mhbprcn.jpg

tinysig.jpg

Since I am not getting may requests, I am planning on doing all 28 of my students. I have 4 posted (DG,MG,SR,JR), and all the colors will be the ones that the people chose, and ABSOLUTELY NO gradients.

MB

mb%20for%20skinny_zps1mhbprcn.jpg

Looks great

Archived