PDC Coalition Cup FINAL

Windell918

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm new to the site, and was browsing some of the top threads to see what the most successful pages were like. When I found this thread, I loved the unique idea of a global dodgeball league. All of the logos are super clean and fitting to their cities! I'll be following the Cup, and go Seattle!!

Hate to do this but im out of town and away from my laptop tonight and tomorrow so the next matchup wont be posted until tomorrow night and this one will stay up. The next match up will only be up for the first day to get everything back on schedule..sorry about life and all!

Hate to do this but im out of town and away from my laptop tonight and tomorrow so the next matchup wont be posted until tomorrow night and this one will stay up. The next match up will only be up for the first day to get everything back on schedule..sorry about life and all!

ih no problem. So you have a life. I ain't gonna stop you from living it

28ahpn4.jpg

NbyQSAg.pngODa02WA.pngChTDCVV.png

No problem at all. It'll just build the anticipation of finding out who's the winner between Biloxi and Houston ;)

Trying to get an idea on how I should go forward with this. My intention was to have this tournament play out until the four conferences were decide, and by that time start the international tournament until it was down to four and then post the final 8 tournament. It seems obvious not that due to a plethora of school work piling up that the international league won't be completed in time for that plan. So Im look for you thoughts should I:

1. Have and undisputed American winner, play out the final four, and then start the International tournament once its ready to go. Then eventually have the two winners face off. (pros gives a clear American Champion with out a long break between Cons: breaks up momentum for potential american winner waiting months to play for championship)

or

2. Continue as intended with a potential long break between Conference Championships and the final 3 rounds. (pros and cons opposite of above.)

I'd also go with 2. Nice and tidy 8-team bracket to finish it off would be much nicer than just having the championship finals seemingly an afterthought to the International Championships.

***Columbus holds on and 3 of my top-10s would be gone, including 6,7&8***

Alright Option two it is! I will tweak the international a little to keep it interesting. Each Quarter Bracket will be ran individually. So for example the Euro bracket which was posted(I took it down to change the dates it will come back up with no changes other than that) will have the four rounds completed before the next quarter bracket begins. So that way you will get a winner that qualifies for the elite 8 even though you may have to wait awhile for the next quarter bracket.

Also small note. I have decided that each of the 4 American conference winners will have a guaranteed spot in the PDC 2.0. More details coming on that of course but In case you missed in...brief synopsis. 2.0 will be 32 teams (the best of the best you may say) I plan to really focus on the details and really put out my best work. This tournement will go a long way to deciding the concepts to be included. And it won't be just a choice of the the american concepts for a fictional example the Moscow Corn Crows concept (not happening) may move to Fort Wayne Indiana if the concept kinda fits. I have a few moves picked out already. Or you could even see them replace a weaker concept in an already occupied city. Oh and this hasn't be been said but 2.0 will have some Canadian Cities.

Archived