Nike Volunteers

NDFreek

I got a new computer and lost all progress on my (improving) NFL series. So to kick in the new laptop I'm going back to college ball, because I feel you have more liberties when designing college uniforms. Originally, I was redesigning the SEC as an all Nike conference, but with the amount of TN Nike post, I'd figure I jump on board.

TennesseeVols.png

Home & Away

Pretty basic stuff here for the Vols. They have a pretty classic uniform, so I really don't want to tweak it to much. Biggest addition would be checkerboard sleeves, which I can change in a matter of seconds if they aren't popular.

TennesseeVols3.png

Alternates

Here's where the change comes in. Orange pants with orange helmets.

TennesseeVols4.png

Smoke Gray & Throwbacks

Damn, this is a lot of uniforms. Anyways, I like the idea of the smoke uniforms, but I think Adidas used to dark of gray. It really wasn't smokey, so I lightened it. Throwbacks are based off these jerseys

spacer.png

(Gosh, I am so sick of Tennessee and grey. It's awful and stupid. Not that it's your fault. I've hated it since the beginning.)

Anyways, I really love the throwback alternate with the orange yoke. That's just a fun flashback.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

The grey is too light. Darken it up a bit. We keep seeing a lot of similar Tennessee concepts though. Somebody should take a shot at something more out there.

A reason for the similarity is probably that no one really wants change with the Vols uniforms.

spacer.png

The grey is too light. Darken it up a bit. We keep seeing a lot of similar Tennessee concepts though. Somebody should take a shot at something more out there.

A reason for the similarity is probably that no one really wants change with the Vols uniforms.

I know I don't I do not want the Orange helmet either

Not even as an alternate option for say 1 game? I'll take your word though, something tells me you're a huge Vols fan. Anyways here's an update for the Smoke and Throwback jerseys

TennesseeVols4-1.png

spacer.png

Not even as an alternate option for say 1 game?

Same thing with me. It surprises me that Vols fans want an orange helmet, I love it.

I have to agree with Brave-Bird, all of the Tennessee concepts look almost exactly the same. There is nothing wrong with the classic look but the concepts lack creativity. Anyone can use the fill tool on paint. This isn't a bad look for Tennessee but it's just not anything that everyone hasn't seen before.

I like the orange helmet as an alternate but Tennessee's white helmet is their classic look so I'm not surprised that most fans would rather stick with the white helmet. I do like the throwback uniform.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

I have to agree with Brave-Bird, all of the Tennessee concepts look almost exactly the same. There is nothing wrong with the classic look but the concepts lack creativity. Anyone can use the fill tool on paint. This isn't a bad look for Tennessee but it's just not anything that everyone hasn't seen before.

I like the orange helmet as an alternate but Tennessee's white helmet is their classic look so I'm not surprised that most fans would rather stick with the white helmet. I do like the throwback uniform.

I guess I gotta be careful what I start... three Tennessee concepts in 3 hours.

I guess I gotta be careful what I start... three Tennessee concepts in 3 hours.

Haha well i have most of the SEC done, I just figured with the announcement they are indeed going Nike i should post it. I'm experimenting with ways to distance myself after I saw the rest of concepts.

So far I've been thinking between shoulder stripes or sleeve stripes, TN flag incorporated somewhere, possible gradient numbers on smoke uniform (I hate gradient, but schools like Arizona have pulled it off well.)

spacer.png

Archived