Adidas Nor Cal Endurance World Championship

biscuit faces of them

Only the outline. Why didn't anyone say so. Ive been tracing every bloody detail. Ugh. I never learn

I said the basic outline. At your skill level, you probably don't want to draw on angles and reflection points like Raysox has, but doors, windows, intakes/vents, lips, splitters, exhaust, skirts, wheels, and RIMS. Rims are easy to find, just look up some OZ Supperlegerra's or BBS's and that solves that issue. I would recommend one spoiler for all cars to make it easier on you. The cockpit doesn't need to be detailed if you feel that is too much work. But as long as you have a flat based template of the general look of a car, it's good enough to get you started.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Biscuits, why don't you just stop posting in this thread until you have a concept prepared. You're pushing threads with real concepts in them further down the line while not actually contributing anything to the boards.

Well I guess if I can tell what they are, it's a start. But only draw one half of the front view and mirror it, it looks very messy still.

Mustang. R8. Z4. Viper. 911?. R35. Corvette. Volt. AMG GT or S class. Prius. Mazda6. Continental GT. DB9. The Ferrari is a California or Berlinetta?

Well I guess if I can tell what they are, it's a start. But only draw one half of the front view and mirror it, it looks very messy still.

Mustang. R8. Z4. Viper. 911?. R35. Corvette. Volt. AMG GT or S class. Prius. Mazda6. Continental GT. DB9. The Ferrari is a California or Berlinetta?

Ill retry and see. also its a concept ferarri and the toyota represents the Super GT Gt300 prius.

28ahpn4.jpg

NbyQSAg.pngODa02WA.pngChTDCVV.png

They are looking better but take the mirroring advice from raysox and 1clkgtramg also slow down and do one car at a time, each car was designed differently from the others so give each one the time they deserve

Racing2.png

CapitalCanuck.png

Five-lights.blogspot.com - my Motorsports Blog

This is a good start. The outline is pretty much correct. The only thing bothering me is the filling issues - but it's been mentioned before.

The position number should be skewed a bit. And I hope you don't just paste logos on it as they too should have 3D effects in their respected positions.

Archived