H11K NFL Uniform Revival (Denver Broncos Revamp)

H11K

Interesting that you removed the helmet stripes. Not a move I would have made but it looks interesting.

Agreed. If you switched the stripe colors on helmet it would give them a modern twist.

I love the 49ers color combination. But I think you need to mirror the pants stripe to the helmet. I think it would make the uniform look more cohesive.

Seconded

Other than that, very nice.

Oh Snap forgot the Helmet stripes!! Those will be added shortly!!

Interesting that you removed the helmet stripes. Not a move I would have made but it looks interesting.

Agreed. If you switched the stripe colors on helmet it would give them a modern twist.

Forgot about the helmet stripes! Whoops...

a2BRS8U.png

I think the helmet look much better. But I think you need to mimic the pants stripe. The helmet looks like 3 stripes, all the same width. The pants looks like the white is 2 or 3 times thicker than the red.

I'd agree with that, but I'd say make the pants stripes mimic the helmet stripe. The helmet one looks more like regular brashier striping.

PATRIOTS MAKEOVER. As you can see, the uniform i came up with for the pats is very different but also unique. Striping is consistent and i think flows well. Kept the same helmet as I feel the silver is a nice touch to the uniforms.

Away

vLz8WBx.jpg

Home

osDP8vE.jpg

a2BRS8U.png

I don't know if it's just my monitor or what, but that blue looks black. Other than that, it looks pretty good. I'd add numbers to the shoulders though. And while I like the stripes (I see that it's from the logo), it kinda makes me think Bengals.

Edit: Oh, and your Nike logos on the away set are still white.

spacer.png

I don't know if it's just my monitor or what, but that blue looks black. Other than that, it looks pretty good. I'd add numbers to the shoulders though. And while I like the stripes (I see that it's from the logo), it kinda makes me think Bengals.

Edit: Oh, and your Nike logos on the away set are still white.

It is just a dark navy so I can see where it may look black, as for the Numbers, Forgot to add the TV Numbers and forgot to change the nike swoosh color on the white set, I will have those changed in the update hopefully after more feedback.

a2BRS8U.png

Nice work on the Patriots, I like those sleeve stripes.

I noticed there are no socks on these (colored tops anyway). Is that a choice or just due to the template?

Tbh, I get really focused on the uniform I forget about the sock haha :upside:

a2BRS8U.png

I feel that the Broncos uniforms are an update, because their current ones are the perfect candidate for the wackiness of the 90's.

It just feels weird seeing the Broncos with a straight forward uniform.

Lastly, could you produce an orange Broncos jersey?

Archived