Silent's Sports Signatures - All Sports Championships & "Where I Come From" (WNBA added!)

Silent Wind of Doom

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey! Long time, no see! I wanted to do a slight compression of mine if at all possible with another addition. I would like to reduce A&M football to bowl wins/national titles only as well as reducing Liverpool to UEFA Cups (Champions League). I would like to reduce Pittsburgh to Super Bowl Championships.

As far as Collegiate soccer, what could you do for the Texas A&M women's soccer team? I was thinking Conference/Tournament Champions. They made it to the final 4 this past year, but I don't think that needs to be included. Just let me know what you are thinking. Thanks again!

MwI2rht_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

a&mbanner1.png

CAPSHIELDbackground4.png

I'm curious

Is it Ok if I have

Corvette Racing (class and or overall)

-Rolex 24

-12 Hours of Sebring

-LeMans

Chip Ganassi Racing

-Rolex 24

And in a separate one. All the World Touring Car Championship World Champions

Feel free to take all the time you need

Okay... When I first looked at this post, I had no friggin' clue what you were talking about. Now a little bit of research has gotten me to a point where I'm halfway there. I just have a few questions...

For Corvette, do you want LeMans to be the 24 Hours race, or the overall championship?

For the second separate thing you need, do you want me to show the specific driver (prolly shown by their number for the race) or manufacturer of the car?

There seems to be multiple trophies for some races for different people who have contributed to the win. Could you post pics of the trophies you want me to use for each championship?

Thanks! I should be able to have things for you soonly after you help me out.

Hey! Long time, no see! I wanted to do a slight compression of mine if at all possible with another addition. I would like to reduce A&M football to bowl wins/national titles only as well as reducing Liverpool to UEFA Cups (Champions League). I would like to reduce Pittsburgh to Super Bowl Championships.

As far as Collegiate soccer, what could you do for the Texas A&M women's soccer team? I was thinking Conference/Tournament Champions. They made it to the final 4 this past year, but I don't think that needs to be included. Just let me know what you are thinking. Thanks again!

Hehehe. Don't ask me what I'm thinking. I'm still wishing you'd gone with the separate version given how terrible the compression is when you put it back together, but I am at everyone's beck and call when it comes to request. The owner's wishes are what matters.

With those changes, it will likely shrink significantly, which will split the difference between what we both want. I'll have that together for you soon.

spacer.png

spacer.png

I'm curious

Is it Ok if I have

Corvette Racing (class and or overall)

-Rolex 24

-12 Hours of Sebring

-LeMans

Chip Ganassi Racing

-Rolex 24

And in a separate one. All the World Touring Car Championship World Champions

Feel free to take all the time you need

Okay... When I first looked at this post, I had no friggin' clue what you were talking about. Now a little bit of research has gotten me to a point where I'm halfway there. I just have a few questions...

For Corvette, do you want LeMans to be the 24 Hours race, or the overall championship?

For the second separate thing you need, do you want me to show the specific driver (prolly shown by their number for the race) or manufacturer of the car?

There seems to be multiple trophies for some races for different people who have contributed to the win. Could you post pics of the trophies you want me to use for each championship?

Thanks! I should be able to have things for you soonly after you help me out.

Well for the wtcc one your best bet is the car number before the season started if that doesn't work then manufacturer with a background color of the car's scheme.

As for the vette/Ganassi ones. Class and or overall in just the race not the Championship and I would try and include the car # (Ganassi can just be car #) but if you can't the Corvette logo from that year is fine.

As for trophy's

Rolex 24

http://caracingnews.com/content/photo/2013/01/26371_0_2_photo_DAYT13to_00293.JPG

LeMans

http://cdn-9.motorsport.com/static/img/mgl/2100000/2120000/2129000/2129700/2129769/s9/lemans-24-hours-of-le-mans-press-conference-2015-the-24-hours-of-le-mans-trophy.jpg

Sebring

http://w.ivenue.com/static/ecommerce/161/161255/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/5e06319eda06f020e43594a9c230972d/t/r/trophy.jpg

WTCC (dude is holding it sorry for crap quality)

http://cache2.asset-cache.net/gc/478862006-argentinas-jose-maria-lopez-holds-up-his-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=X7WJLa88Cweo9HktRLaNXmGEc1ZD7ouHdltIJdRtXq6iUI6ZGe0l7%2Bni0WQAo6bE%2FE8z5wrAjA8IxCSfa9FcRg%3D%3D

Hope that clears up the air

My hometown team (and my employer) the Kenosha Kingfish have done it...they are the 2015 Northwoods League Champions!

Would like to see that added to my sig...here's their King Elvis logo and here's a picture of a couple staff members holding the trophy.

Thanks a MILLION in advance!

bYhYmxh.png

Sweet! Managed to get it all done to the best of my abilities!

Silence, I hope this is to your satisfaction. I'd already had a logo drawn up for Chevy and Chip Ganassi. I couldn't fit the number and the logo with the classification the Corvette team won each time, so I just went with the logo. As for the championships, I included the manufacturer logo and number, based on how it was displayed (I notice there's much less variety in this respect in this sport than NASCAR). Your link to the championship trophy wasn't working for me, but I searched and found a trophy. I hope this was the correct one. Lemme know if there's any changes you want.

By the by, given your name, I'm surprised you didn't want me to include any St. Louis, Colorado State, and/or VCU championships.

2e4jg9s.jpg

2cdga4p.jpg

Captain America, it seems that making the changes you wished me to make has dropped your sig down to the size where there's no worry about it shrinking and no need to cut it up. You've also amazingly made it so that the top and the bottom are exactly the same size. Incredible!

2z9lhki.jpg

My hometown team (and my employer) the Kenosha Kingfish have done it...they are the 2015 Northwoods League Champions!

Would like to see that added to my sig...here's their King Elvis logo and here's a picture of a couple staff members holding the trophy.

Oops. You snuck that in on me. Congrats, man! I've already done a Chinooks championship so I've got the trophy drawn. Just gotta draw the logo up. You want it before or after the Kenosha Twins?

EDIT: Oooh. Apparently instead of double posts they now add new posts to your previous one! Neat! ^_^

spacer.png

spacer.png

Silence, I hope this is to your satisfaction. I'd already had a logo drawn up for Chevy and Chip Ganassi. I couldn't fit the number and the logo with the classification the Corvette team won each time, so I just went with the logo. As for the championships, I included the manufacturer logo and number, based on how it was displayed (I notice there's much less variety in this respect in this sport than NASCAR). Your link to the championship trophy wasn't working for me, but I searched and found a trophy. I hope this was the correct one. Lemme know if there's any changes you want.

By the by, given your name, I'm surprised you didn't want me to include any St. Louis, Colorado State, and/or VCU championships.

2e4jg9s.jpg

2cdga4p.jpg

Captain America, it seems that making the changes you wished me to make has dropped your sig down to the size where there's no worry about it shrinking and no need to cut it up. You've also amazingly made it so that the top and the bottom are exactly the same size. Incredible!

2z9lhki.jpg

Oops. You snuck that in on me. Congrats, man! I've already done a Chinooks championship so I've got the trophy drawn. Just gotta draw the logo up. You want it before or after the Kenosha Twins?

EDIT: Oooh. Apparently instead of double posts they now add new posts to your previous one! Neat! ^_^

Works perfectly

2e4jg9s.jpg

2cdga4p.jpg

2z9lhki.jpg

Works perfectly
Also silence of the rams means the 49ers beating the rams. I'm from the bay area

After the K-Twins ones thank you...also (if you can) would like a Kenosha Kroakers 1995 Northwoods League Champions one, but their logo is just impossible to find right now. (It was a tall gold block "K" with a normal-looking green and black frog sitting at the bottom, and the cap was black).

Either way, thank you SOOOO much again!

bYhYmxh.png

Bwahahaha. Can't believe I did that. Here you go Capt...

zybwnl.jpg

I tried my hardest, MBurmy. I hope the 95 logo is close enough to what you need...

dwuk2g.jpg

And here's in different pieces if you want an unstretched version...

4qsx2s.jpg2unzy9t.jpg

Heading off to Mexico for a week. I can't use my graphics programs during that time, but I'll be watching in on what happens.

spacer.png

spacer.png

I tried my hardest, MBurmy. I hope the 95 logo is close enough to what you need...

dwuk2g.jpg

And here's in different pieces if you want an unstretched version...

4qsx2s.jpg2unzy9t.jpg

Heading off to Mexico for a week. I can't use my graphics programs during that time, but I'll be watching in on what happens.

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! Thanks a BILLION...

bYhYmxh.png

Back from Mexico!

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! Thanks a BILLION...

Sweet! Glad to know it fulfilled your needs.

And here's your update, monkeypower. It was easy enough to just add it myself, but you can cut it and put it on your own file if you prefer. The logo WAS tough, but hopefully I got it good enough for you...

29cwo7.jpg

spacer.png

spacer.png

Archived