Tampa Bay Lightning Concept

Survival79

This is my first posted concept, so go easy on me. ^_^

All work was done using none other than MS Paint. Comments are always welcome.

Special thanks to STL FANATIC for the great template.

Colors and logos courtesy of the NHL, KOHO, and the 2004 Stanley Cup Champion Tampa Bay Lightning.

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

Well done - I hope that TB will come up an update or new logo.

Your concept is solid - I like it!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

The only gripe I have is that having the same logo as the shoulder and primary logo is a little repetepetitive.

Except that it's not the same logo. Look closely...

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

I am REALLY DIGGING this one.

Enough of the old, enough new, nice shade of blue.

I like the updated logo too, not that I mind the old either, always thought its simplicity was very "old School"

I agree about the shoulder patch, we need a new original one...

Maybe initials similar to the Maple Leafs? TBL?

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

I like the colors and format a lot. Here's a suggestion with regard to the logo and shoulder cresting - use the shoulder logo as your primary and make the shoulder patches a white "TB" outlined in black and superimposed over a silhouette of the state of Florida done in silver and outlined in black. The only two criticisms I have ever had of the Lightning's uniform has been the font they use for "Tampa Bay" and the fact that the silhouette of Florida is way too obscured by the lightning bolt on the main crest.

I like them alot :notworthy: , can you show us what their away jerseys would look like.

Don't they already have a HOME & AWAY?

I assume this THIRD/ALTERNATE, is an ADDITION to their existing set...

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

I want to thank everyone for the comments and suggestions.

This is meant to be a third or alternate jersey for their existing set. I am a lifelong Bolts fan and always thought they needed a change, but the Stanley Cup win has me looking at the jerseys differently.

Speaking of bolts, I made a concept with a real bolt (the metal ones with threads) for a shoulder patch, but I thought it looked silly. I also thought it best to go simple with the shoulder patch or have none at all.

I'll take a stab at yhollander's suggestion as well as see what else I might be able to come up with regarding a new shoulder patch.

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

I want to thank everyone for the comments and suggestions.

This is meant to be a third or alternate jersey for their existing set. I am a lifelong Bolts fan and always thought they needed a change, but the Stanley Cup win has me looking at the jerseys differently.

Speaking of bolts, I made a concept with a real bolt (the metal ones with threads) for a shoulder patch, but I thought it looked silly. I also thought it best to go simple with the shoulder patch or have none at all.

I'll take a stab at yhollander's suggestion as well as see what else I might be able to come up with regarding a new shoulder patch.

It should be thier home and road, im serious.

Archived