What will Charlotte Bobcats Jerseys Look Like ?

Davey

A lot of people are saying that, the Bobcats will unveil their new uniforms in August. Now I?m not waiting until then, so anyone got any ideas. I?m thinking maybe something to do, with the logo they used on their draft cap. (Sorry I have no pic of it.) So anyone got any ideas?

4kv29i.jpg

The designers mentionned something different to all other teams without going over the edge, of course. Perhaps the names will be spelled vertically across the jersey instead of horizontally.

going with a vertical wordmark would be going over the edge. and thats not what they're gonna do. dont know what the difference will be, but i can guarantee the wordmark will not be vertical. the wordmark will be the same as it is on their orange draft cap, horizontal. i think they might have a different sort of side paneling or other little things like where certain smaller logos/smaller wordmarks will be put.

QUOTE (mac @ Wednesday, July 14th, 2004 - 12:56:46)

I hope they are orange and I think they will be, because there is no team in the NBA who uses orange as their primary uniform. 

Not true. The Phoenix Suns do.

Mac was saying as a PRIMARY uniform, not alternate. The Suns' orange uniforms are alternates, not their main road uniform. The Bobcats home uniform will be white, the road Orange, and after a few season when they get an alternate it will probably be their Bobcat Blue, maybe black even.

I hope they are orange and I think they will be, because there is no team in the NBA who uses orange as their primary uniform.

The Suns' orange PHX uniform is an alternate, not a primary uniform.

EDIT... dangit, slow on the draw on everything today... and I even got a decent night's sleep last night.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

QUOTE (mac @ Wednesday, July 14th, 2004 - 12:56:46)

Mac was saying as a PRIMARY uniform, not alternate. The Suns' orange uniforms are alternates, not their main road uniform. The Bobcats home uniform will be white, the road Orange, and after a few season when they get an alternate it will probably be their Bobcat Blue, maybe black even.

that is exactly what i was saying.

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

Archived