International Soccer kit designs

Wgeddes122

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes they look similar, but that is because the flag colors are the same for both countries and both the kits are adidas. now the iran home is all white compared to mexico which has green shorts. The designs are different in both style and location, also the Iran kit has more green accents where as the mexico kit has more red accents.

Japan

Home kit- brought back and revamped the 12-13 AFC cup look with two tone blue and red vertical stripe, added the red circle on the front around the numbers

Away kit- all white kit, but with red accents, red circle to create the flag and then a red stripe gradient at the bottom

Third kit- yellow kit with dark blue accents and the wave at the bottom of the jersey

AhOZ4WD.jpg

Iran

Home kit- All white with half green/ half red accents. on the middle of the chest there is a green and red triangle shapes that create the flag

Away kit- all red with green accents and green arabian pattern

Third kit- black kit with green shorts and accents, 4 stripe wing look across the chest

c9gRO9m.jpg

The only issue I have with this set is the Arabian design on the away kit. Iran's heritage is Persian not Arabic (only 2% of the population even speaks Arabic according to wikipedia). I'm not an expert on Persian designs, but a google search revealed more circle and flower shapes instead of the pattern you used which looks very Arabic to me--but that design would be great on Saudi Arabia kits or some other country with an Arabic history (like Morocco).

award%20sig.png

Iran- Very, very good.

Japan- The first kit is great. I don't have any real complaints about the second kit, but I don't like it. The third kit is alright, but the wave pattern would be impossible to see during a game.

image.jpg.155faab7d9af838dcc16facded816fimage.jpg

All credit goes to their respective creators (Veras and hawkfan89)

image.jpg

Ok to those who say that the wave would hard to see during a game. I agree. Its really not meant to stand out, its a sublimated design that you see up close, lots of kits have stuff like that. example, this years tottenham home jersey has sublimated designs on the top part of the chest above the yellow line.

Ok to those who say that the wave would hard to see during a game. I agree. Its really not meant to stand out, its a sublimated design that you see up close, lots of kits have stuff like that. example, this years tottenham home jersey has sublimated designs on the top part of the chest above the yellow line.

Fair enough, oh and Congratulations on your 400th post!

image.jpg.155faab7d9af838dcc16facded816fimage.jpg

All credit goes to their respective creators (Veras and hawkfan89)

image.jpg

Algeria (Finally an African team that doesn't have puma kits)

Home kit- all white with green accents. sublimated half panel with the crescent and star

Away kit- green with red accents and red gradient stripes

Third kit- black with green kit and green stripes taken from the logo

FcpDyEt.jpg

Ghana

Home kit- all white with sublimated stars on the sleeves and shoulders. numbers on the front with red/yellow/green rings around it to mimic the logo

Away kit- all red with yellow stripes that fade diagonally. the stripes are made of stars

Third kit- black star fall kit.

omMmyW9.jpg

I think you're overusing stars in your concept, so far the Usa, ghana, and cameroon have stars

To be fair, Ghana's national team is called the Black Stars.

Also, USA, Cameroon, and Ghana all have star(s) on their flag. By the way Honduras also uses stars. I am using them in different ways. Countries, sometimes have similar colors and symbols. I am currently working on Ivory coast they almost have the same flag as the republic of Ireland.

Ivory Coast

Home kit- all orange with sublimated elephant shield logo, the elephant is positioned so that the trunk curves around the number and puma logo

Away kit- All green kit with white tusk necklace

Third kit- all white kit with vertical stripe centered on the logo, orange white green to create the flag

wxpXpsj.jpg

Archived