International Soccer kit designs

Wgeddes122

Argentina

Home kit- classic white top with light blue stripes, and black shorts. some differences: adidas stripes are light blue not black, cuffs and collars are white not black

Away kit- two tone dark blue, diagonal stripe gradient going from the darker blue on top to the lighter one on bottom

Third kit- black kit with light blue accents, white shorts, black socks, flag hoop gradient like the costa rica kit

vdNvr7N.jpg

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A lot of these are good but I would like to see you attempt some more creative aspects that don't include gradients in any way. I fear that you have used gradients in a few too many kits.. Don't get me wrong they almost all look good but I would just like to see something other than gradients on every team/country. Good work though, seriously.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Chile

gave them nike because they just signed a new deal with them

toned down the gradients

Home kit- red top with blue and dark red gradients to form the star and recreate the logo, blue shorts and red socks

Away kit- all white with red and blue triangle accents

Third kit- blue kit with red and white hoop, red shorts and blue socks

pdH76lL.jpg

Uruguay

Home kit- classic light blue top with black shorts 4 stripe hoop around the middle of the jersey

Away kit- all white kit with the hoop stripe and star gradient

Third kit- retro throw back red top with black shorts, and darker red stripes

F5Ll9ks.jpg

Brazil- Classic, very good

Argentina- Great overall, I love the third kit!

Chile- Great! I love all of them!

Uruguay- Not your best, I like the third kit. I don't like the hoops on home. I really, really, don't like the stars on the away kit.

image.jpg.155faab7d9af838dcc16facded816fimage.jpg

All credit goes to their respective creators (Veras and hawkfan89)

image.jpg

Well, the grey kit is the third kit. Canada's national colors are red and white, hence the home and away kit. the third kit could be an alternate color. So yeah Canada doesn't have a history of grey but its not like they have a tradition of winning so it might be nice to get a new look. And please don't tell them to make the third kit black, because its not a national color, and technically its not a color (neither is grey or white).

Australia- moving over to asia

Home kit- classic yellow top with green shorts, southern cross on the back

Away kit- navy blue kit with yellow accents, southern cross and diagonal gradient on the front and the back

Third kit- aboriginal outback kit, turquoise top with brown red shorts, aboriginal pattern

u2t1A79.jpg

I think it would be fine, but just make sure that if someone asks you who made it, at least say it wasn't you. I think thats fair.

But if you say its your own, then I must tell you "that I have a very particular set of skills. skills I have acquired over a very long career. skills, that make me a nightmare for people like you. I will look for you. I will find you, and I will kill you."

LOL, joking, go ahead and use, I think its good that my designs are getting out there in different ways.

South Korea

Home kit- red top with blue shorts and red socks. on the jersey there are slashes going from the back to the shoulder on the front

Away kit- all white kit with red and blue accents, yin yang looking sash that swirls around the number

Third kit- blue top with tiger gradient, red shorts, blue socks

xyLFc39.jpg

Uruguay- Much, much, much better.

Australia- I love the away kit, it's very nice. The third kit is gorgeous!

South Korea- Very nice on first and third kits. The second kit looks good too, but not my favorite.

image.jpg.155faab7d9af838dcc16facded816fimage.jpg

All credit goes to their respective creators (Veras and hawkfan89)

image.jpg

Iran

Home kit- All white with half green/ half red accents. on the middle of the chest there is a green and red triangle shapes that create the flag

Away kit- all red with green accents and green persian pattern

Third kit- black kit with green shorts and accents, 4 stripe wing look across the chest

c9gRO9m.jpg

Archived