International Soccer kit designs

Wgeddes122

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm very happy that you kept the traditional Green away uniform for Germany, but I would preferred see black shorts on the white kit. Regardless, I think it could be interchangeable, so no big deal.

Yeah I was really struggling with the color for the home and away shorts. I decided to go with all white and all black, due to the fact that fifa made germany do that for the world cup.

Greece

Home kit- all white kit with blue accents. blue stripe across the chest with greek pattern

Away kit- all blue kit with white accents and white cross

third kit- all grey kit with blue accents and sublimated greek pattern hoops

4NFeQM1.jpg

Like I said b4 I don't know Jack about soccer other than mls and some bpl (Not much but enough. Im shocked that they went with the motorsports standings approach) now that said that gray kit is like a boss.

what do are talking about the motorsports standings approach?

Netherlands

Home kit- oranje top with dark oranje stiching, white shorts and oranje socks

Away kit- similar to what they had for the world cup, two tone blue gradient with a small v pattern

Third kit- white top with blue shorts red white and blue accents.

x2oN0F3.jpg

Like I said b4 I don't know Jack about soccer other than mls and some bpl (Not much but enough. Im shocked that they went with the motorsports standings approach) now that said that gray kit is like a boss.

you score points for the standings based on league results.

28ahpn4.jpg

NbyQSAg.pngODa02WA.pngChTDCVV.png

you score points for the standings based on league results.

You mean how like you get 3 points for a win, 1 point for a tie, and 0 for a loss?

thats how every soccer league and soccer tournament in the world does their standings

Italy

Home kit- return to all blue look like the one they had in 2006 when they won the world cup. brought back gold accents, two tone blue with red, white, and green chevron gradient

Away kit- all white with red green and white, and blue accents.

Third kit- dark grey and black, kinda of throw back to some of the first away kits italy had. grey chevron gradient

MgHY6nO.jpg

Ok question. I am having trouble designing portugal. i am seriously tempted to just make the cross designs that they had for the 2012 euros, just create a home version, and then the classic white and black away kits. I'm not trying to be lazy, I just think those designs are probably some of the best in history. help what do i do?

Here are the away kits they had for the cross design. i was thinking for the home kit just recreating it in a red version.

Portugal_Away_Jersey_DR_02_7732.jpg
Black-Portugal-Away-Kit-2013.jpg

While not a bad design per se, the black kit for Italy is impossible. They could never, ever wear black shirts as a throwback, due to the Mussolini connotation. It wasn't an accident that when they "threw back" in the 2009 Confed Cup, they used brown shorts instead.

Italy's home has too much going on. Double blue, flag gradient chevron, gold, it looks more like one of those counterfeit jerseys than something the Azzurri could reasonably wear. Add in blue shorts and it goes too far away from tradition for a team with that kind of winning résumé.

For Germany you definetly need to use black shorts. They don't look like Germany with white shorts

07Giants.pngnyy.png

While not a bad design per se, the black kit for Italy is impossible. They could never, ever wear black shirts as a throwback, due to the Mussolini connotation. It wasn't an accident that when they "threw back" in the 2009 Confed Cup, they used brown shorts instead.

Italy's home has too much going on. Double blue, flag gradient chevron, gold, it looks more like one of those counterfeit jerseys than something the Azzurri could reasonably wear. Add in blue shorts and it goes too far away from tradition for a team with that kind of winning résumé.

For Germany you definetly need to use black shorts. They don't look like Germany with white shorts

well for italy i just did black, mainly because i needed a third color.

the home design is based of the 2006 kit, which had two tones of blue and gold accents, and it was all blue and all white kits

And i explained earlier that i gave Germany all black and all white kits because thats what they had this year due to fifa's rule about uniforms.

the home design is based of the 2006 kit, which had two tones of blue and gold accents, and it was all blue and all white kits

And i explained earlier that i gave Germany all black and all white kits because thats what they had this year due to fifa's rule about uniforms.

Third kits aren't really needed for national teams since they rarely play, but a black kit is absolutely the worst possible color for one. It would be like Germany going with brown shirts, just a symbolism that you don't want to approach.

The 'sweaty armpit' 2006 kit was a very radical kit, and it was roundly criticized at the time. Add a huge flag chevron when red white and green have never been anything more than minor trim and it would be like the US kit adding black and volt to their regular kits because they wore it once. I would also suggest to use the lighter blue as the main color, that one is much more similar to Savoy Blue.

As for Germany, it would be a shame to see the nice design you made with an all white kit, especially since you didn't consider rumoured FIFA rules that May or may not be true for England and the US, who have less tradition than Germany with kits and infinitely less success

07Giants.pngnyy.png

Third kits aren't really needed for national teams since they rarely play, but a black kit is absolutely the worst possible color for one. It would be like Germany going with brown shirts, just a symbolism that you don't want to approach.

The 'sweaty armpit' 2006 kit was a very radical kit, and it was roundly criticized at the time. Add a huge flag chevron when red white and green have never been anything more than minor trim and it would be like the US kit adding black and volt to their regular kits because they wore it once. I would also suggest to use the lighter blue as the main color, that one is much more similar to Savoy Blue.

As for Germany, it would be a shame to see the nice design you made with an all white kit, especially since you didn't consider rumoured FIFA rules that May or may not be true for England and the US, who have less tradition than Germany with kits and infinitely less success

Ok i'll change the third kit. but the home kit looks good.

in terms of uniform rules, its not the fact that you need all solid kits, its the fact that if you have two colors in both kits, so if you notice by the way that doesn't apply to the US and for england the home kit is a white top with navy blue shorts and the away kit is red with white shorts, where as germany if i mixed it up would have a white top with black shorts and black top with white shorts. Its about how much of the kit is a certain color. and its not a rumored rule it is a rule.

You should understand this because you have criticized me on other posts for having two kits two similar in color.

Archived