Bombers Baseball (Roundel Help!)

SiLeNt WaVe

Okay good start! I do mostly uniform designs (although I don't post them), so here's some things to nitpick at;

-the white jersey needs more blue and red, like maybe at the cuffs or collars, but not too much, just for balance

-same goes for the grey, balance out the colours a bit more

-on the blue hat, the MB symbol needs an outline, maybe gold

Other than that, it's a pretty solid start!

TWolf

• 2 weeks later...

Ok guys I need some input on this one again. I'm doing a roundel for it (just to have) and I'm stuck. Obviously it needs something in the middle but I can't put my finger on what it should be. I tried the wordmark from the main logo and it doesn't look terrible but I don't think it's what it needs. Any ideas are appreciated.

Screen%20Shot%202015-05-13%20at%2011.04.

DWD_Sig_zpsbbf8ibvd.png

Missoula Bombers? I remember that team from a few travel tourneys last year. As for the roundel, maybe you could try to incorporate more of the bombers identity, like a star in the center or stars in between the "missoula" and "baseball".

CottonBowl_zpsf43ff307.png

Missoula Bombers? I remember that team from a few travel tourneys last year. As for the roundel, maybe you could try to incorporate more of the bombers identity, like a star in the center or stars in between the "missoula" and "baseball".

That may very well be a team, but it's not who the concept is for. I've always thought the Missoula Osprey needed a different name and brand so I did this. I lived in Missoua for a few years and had season tickets for them and was always disappointed how they looked.

DWD_Sig_zpsbbf8ibvd.png

I'd try more of an overall bomb shape, with maybe just the nose having the baseball motif (stitches/seams).. The way you're going is great, it just looks like a nerf vortex baseball, rather than an actual bomb, but I do really like it.. Plus, I think if you go more of a bomb shape, you could go with your original orientation and replace the baseball in the primary with it

Archived