Arizona Cardinals Logo

YelichGraphics

What it looks like in a concept

5K5a5mX.png

I think the Bronze looks better, this is just what I see haha because I've been a longtime fan of the Cardinals and its hard for me to envision something else. Also looking at the current logo they have, It looks so fierce because of the Eye IMO.

a2BRS8U.png

The uniforms and bronze beak look good, but not sure about the shape of the head. It kinda throws me off.

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

I actually really like this. Before the bronze beak, the logo looked too dark, but with it it brightens it up. I would keep the eye of the original logo. The first you had was almost there, but the second one just looks too droopy.

usbnr3E.png     QrRvhzH.png     u0rDbga.png

If you wanted to emphasize the Arizona part, you could make the beak copper instead of bronze. I still like how this looks right now, though.

thats basically the same color, and i dont see how that would make it more Arizona like.

If you wanted to emphasize the Arizona part, you could make the beak copper instead of bronze. I still like how this looks right now, though.

thats basically the same color, and i dont see how that would make it more Arizona like.

Arizona is known for copper mining

a2BRS8U.png

Arizona is known for copper mining

okay i see. someone had to explain. im on the oppisite side of the US, i wouldnt know

Archived