Tweaking the NBA (Nuggets Added)

Djruggs

Wow. Love what you've done with the Thunder! I've never been a fan of the yellow they use, but you really made it work here.

At first the swoosh looked a little strange overlapping the vertical stripe on the front of the jersey, but after a few more glances I don't seem to mind it. My only real critique would be to adjust the spacing and/or typeface on the word "Thunder". Looks a little too condensed and squatty. The spacing on "OKC" is perfect. Are these 2 different fonts?

Keep up the great work! Looking forward to the rest of your concepts.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not loving the navy alt for OKC. The orange stripe just looks...off. I can't quite put my finger on why...could be just I don't think the darker blue fits the team's identity...but I'm absolutely loving everything else! You made the worst jersey in the league one of the best looking (in my opinion) with that vertical stripe! Can't say enough good things about the home and away. I even love the orange one, excellent work!

Love the series so far! Would've liked to see something new for the cavs, but I'll live!

The Nuggets look great, I would just suggest maybe a white outline around the numbers on back of the jersey.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

You lost me with the OKC Uniforms. The stripe pattern isn't a bad idea, it just doesn't make any sense. The stripe should only appear on one side of the shorts, not both right? and not on the side but on the front of the pant?

bleedblue-1.png

Bleeding Blue since 1986

Archived