Barclays Premier League by soflo_sports (Liverpool added)

soflo_sports

Chelsea kits: Home is a classic blue with a little pinstripe detail, Away is a modern black and dark blue, and third pays homage to first home kits worn in 1906. Manufactured by adidas and modeled by Eden Hazard, Oscar, and Cesc Fabregas.

Home:

chelseakit.png

Away:

chelseaawaykit.png

Third:

chelseathirdkit.png

soflo copy.png

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sorry but your Chelsea home kit is borderline criminal without blue shorts and white socks. I know they used to wear shorts in the early years of the club, but they have worn blue shorts nearly every year since about 1964, and have worn white socks (or yellow) for the majority of the years in that period.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

I'm sorry but your Chelsea home kit is borderline criminal without blue shorts and white socks. I know they used to wear shorts in the early years of the club, but they have worn blue shorts nearly every year since about 1964, and have worn white socks (or yellow) for the majority of the years in that period.

Hope this is better:

chelseakit_copy.png

soflo copy.png

So far, so good! I agree with the white sponsor for Chelsea. Looking forward to more.

Probably want to make the Yokohama ad white on the home jersey

I had a feeling someone would say that. I'll fix it, and there's Crystal Palace kits on the way as well.

soflo copy.png

Everton's kits with iconic blue home, white and yellow away, and a third kit similar to this year's, but with dark grey and orange. Manufactured by Umbro and modeled by Romelu Lukaku, Kevin Mirallas, and Ross Barkley.

Home:

evertonkit.png

Away:

evertonawaykit.png

Third:

evertonthirdkit.png

soflo copy.png

For crystal palace get ride of the orange it really just doesn't work and they don't wear orange, maybe yellow or white instead

For Everton the home and away I really like. The third maybe take out the Orange and make it a grey and black uniform, I know you are going of this years third but I think it's to much orange

For crystal palace get ride of the orange it really just doesn't work and they don't wear orange, maybe yellow or white instead

For Everton the home and away I really like. The third maybe take out the Orange and make it a grey and black uniform, I know you are going of this years third but I think it's to much orange

Unless it's light grey and black it'd be too muddled to read from afar.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

What bothers me most about your Everton kits is the serious lack of creativity in the design for the home kit. It is eerily similar to the one worn in 2013 (see below), and there are many different original ideas you could come up with insetad of merely copying (or heavily borrowing ideas from) a previously worn kit.

u7cf3OI.jpg

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Sorry for such the long wait, my computer got hacked (what are the odds). So to pick up my BPL series after a little break, I present to you the home and away's for Leicester City manufactured by Puma, and modeled by Riyad Mahrez and Jamie Vardy. I'll also have the updated Everton kits soon.

Home:

leicestercitykit.png

Away:

leicestercityawaykit.png

soflo copy.png

• 2 weeks later...

leicester city: fix the stripes on the front to fit with the advert better, the fact that one is all the way across and the other is not just looks bad

everton: still would like to see an update of the other two kits, for the third one, you gotta change it the two greys just don't work its so hard to read and just doesn't look good

liverpool: home, inconsistent coloring, all the new balance logos should be the same color given that they are on top of the same color, no white collar, standard chartered needs to be moved down and made white

away: it just doesn't look good, i think the amount of red is to much, and its just not working, again inconsistencies with new balance logo color

third: I think the design could work, again ad, names, and numbers should probably be white on this kit in order to be seen and not mess up the design, and again inconsistencies with coloring the new balance logo, for the socks you could probably make the top black then a red stripe in order to mimic the jersey top

OVER ARCHING POINTS THAT I WISH TO MAKE
1. be consistent in your coloring of ads, numbers, names and maker logos

2. don't change the color of the stitching, whatever it was in the template leave it, because recoloring it and making it bright and noticeable just makes it look bad and cheap

3. look at the history of the kits. you can go to historicalkits.co.uk for the history and timeline of english teams and their kits. look back and try to see patterns, try to take stuff, and re create it

Keep working at it. this can be better, I would love to see more, i wrote this in order to help you

Archived