NHL Adidas (1/30)

micalpickle

In light of Adidas gaining the NHL's jersey rights starting in 2017 I got thinking about how the NHL will start implementing ads to the jerseys. After a little thought I had an idea. What if each NHL team was sponsored by someone who's logo makes sense to their name. I moved the teams' "primary" logo to their shoulders. These are my results....

Please leave comments, criticism, and discussion about ads on jerseys in general.

First up: Anaheim Ducks

kcmiy0.png

IFI8izO.gif

I really hate having to say this multiple times, but I wouldn't call this a concept. All it is is their current home jersey with a different logo and with the Adidas logo. Please do something more. I'm also not a huge fan of the idea.

usbnr3E.png     QrRvhzH.png     u0rDbga.png

TRoyConcepts: First of all, I don't think it's up to you to decide if it's a concept or not. And second of all, if you don't like it, don't click on the thread. It's pretty easy to do.

It's the biggest thing I don't understand. If people hate the concepts, don't look at them. Also, I think this is a unique thing people haven't tried. I like the idea of just doing this for the fun of it. It's not like these are submissions for an actual jersey.

It's definitely something that you should continue, as it's is fun and creative, but I would be very sad if this happened to the league.

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

TRoyConcepts: First of all, I don't think it's up to you to decide if it's a concept or not. And second of all, if you don't like it, don't click on the thread. It's pretty easy to do.

It's the biggest thing I don't understand. If people hate the concepts, don't look at them. Also, I think this is a unique thing people haven't tried. I like the idea of just doing this for the fun of it. It's not like these are submissions for an actual jersey.

The fact that it bumps down actual concepts bothers me. This also isn't something that needs to be added to every few days. Do them all then, put them all in the same post. I don't have a problem with that. BTW that "don't click on it" point is irrelevant. The title says "NHL Adidas", so I can only expect designs that fit what they would do, not just some brand logo placed on every jersey.

usbnr3E.png     QrRvhzH.png     u0rDbga.png

In light of Adidas gaining the NHL's jersey rights starting in 2017 I got thinking about how the NHL will start implementing ads to the jerseys. After a little thought I had an idea. What if each NHL team was sponsored by someone who's logo makes sense to their name. I moved the teams' "primary" logo to their shoulders. These are my results....

Please leave comments, criticism, and discussion about ads on jerseys in general.

kcmiy0.png

Just curious what sponsor is that.

kcmiy0.png

Duck Tape

m0h76pO_zpslyciy1ir.png

kcmiy0.png

Duck Tape
Ok just curious. Nice job

kcmiy0.png

Duck Tape
Ok just curious. Nice job
I'm gonna half to agree with TRoyConcepts here... It's not really a concept. It's just a company logo slapped over the ducks logo. While I do enjoy the humor, there needs to be a little more

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

Archived