Spanna65

Bucketball Concepts (New fictional sport)- Perth B.C rebooted, Adelaide Unis

Fix tail, sharp angles of outline and this will be perfect

This looks great! The bright outline around the darker blue colors really make the logo pop. One of the better shark logos I've seen!

Clipsails logo looks nice but lose the yellow . It's unnecessary.

Bump- As I said I'd love some feedback on my Adelaide design

Fix tail, sharp angles of outline and this will be perfect

Ok, cheers. I will.

Must say, I'm very pleased with the positive feedback

This logo has a ton of potential, but it needs a little cleaning up. The shark has a hunchback look going, you need to try to make the shape of the back a little smoother. Not sure what kind of shark you were going for, but if it's a great white the fins need to be much thicker. If it's a mako, they only need to be thickened slightly. Either way, the dorsal fin is the only one thick enough, but it needs to be taller. The tail looks a little strange as well. Finally, the gills are a little too high up on the body. Look at reference photos to help.

Once you fix this up though, it's really good looking. I love the color scheme, it's unique and really works well.

Also a quick note, I had never heard of a clipsal before, so I looked it up and the only thing I could find was an Australian brand of electrical accessories, not sure if that's what you were going for or not with the team name.

This logo has a ton of potential, but it needs a little cleaning up. The shark has a hunchback look going, you need to try to make the shape of the back a little smoother. Not sure what kind of shark you were going for, but if it's a great white the fins need to be much thicker. If it's a mako, they only need to be thickened slightly. Either way, the dorsal fin is the only one thick enough, but it needs to be taller. The tail looks a little strange as well. Finally, the gills are a little too high up on the body. Look at reference photos to help.

Once you fix this up though, it's really good looking. I love the color scheme, it's unique and really works well.

Also a quick note, I had never heard of a clipsal before, so I looked it up and the only thing I could find was an Australian brand of electrical accessories, not sure if that's what you were going for or not with the team name.

Ok,cheers I'm on to it!

The name is to be the Clipsails, I think it makes a bit more sense then just the Clipsals, because yes, there is a company called Clipsal that does electrical stuff. I'm not entirely sure what the name means exactly, It was suggested by Silence Of Rams,and I thought it sounded interesting and clever.

Ok, here's an update

-Fixed the fin sizes/location

-Fixed back

Which of these two versions here do you prefer? With the gold outline or without?

Without

4XZRFPM.png

With

dVTAs0M.png

Oh, I can see where your coming from now. I'll see if I can fix it.

BUMP

-Fixed tail

-added the gold outline

1blvpqi.png

Beautiful. Also. Opinion

Would this sport fit in the US

Of course! In fact I'm sure it would be embraced. It would fit right into an arena type spectacle.

Beautiful. Also. Opinion

Of course! In fact I'm sure it would be embraced. It would fit right into an arena type spectacle.
Ok just asking

Keep em coming

Beautiful. Also. Opinion

Ok just asking

Keep em coming

No worries, love your interest.

Well. I'll leave it to you guys. Which city should I do next.

- Gold Coast

- Perth

- Or Sydney?

I'd vote Perth

Ok.

Before I move on to the next team here's an Adelaide court for y'all.

2R31m7g.png