infrared41's Best and Worst - NFL Week 8

infrared41

ANYTHING is better than the bumblebee unis

.steelers_alltime041003.jpg

That's what the game should have looked like - right down to the Steelers block number font.

I'd even take the old Kenny Anderson Bengals unis.

Ever consider doing an all-time best/worst list?

No, but I'm considering it now. Do you mean all time best/worst looking games?

Yep. I realize all-time best/worst looking games may be a massive undertaking. Or maybe not?

cv2TCLZ.png

"I secretly hope people like that hydroplane into a wall." - Dennis "Big Sexy" Ittner

POTD - 7/3/14

5. 49ers - Rams: I'm not as big a fan of the Rams throwbacks as a lot of people are but it's still a pretty good look. Anyone who knows me here knows that I prefer the Rams old blue and white look. I'll even go as far as to say I prefer the Rams current look to these throwbacks. That said, this was still a good looking game that will look even better when it's being played outdoors in Los Angeles next season.

Rams.jpg

:angered::banned:

.steelers_alltime041003.jpg

That's what the game should have looked like - right down to the Steelers block number font.

Yep. I realize all-time best/worst looking games may be a massive undertaking. Or maybe not?

You should do a weekly champions game where the previous week's #1 goes against this week's #1. I think ESPN does this for Top Ten.

Probably, but I'm willing to give it a go. Doing the entire history of professional football probably won't work because there weren't many color photos way back in the day. What I'm thinking is starting with the first season of the AFL and going from there. How does that sound?

BB52Big.jpg

i'll take Raiders v Jets this week. and i'm not a fan of the Panthers uniforms at all, but that game in primetime, on natural grass, in the rain . . thats football baby! solid 2 for me.

The Panthers helmet stripe seems out of place to me. Remove it and I think you go from a good look to a really good look.

Yeah, I hate the Panthers's helmet stripe. It looks goofy as hell, and matches nothing. Put the pants stripe on there, and it would be a massive upgrade.

I'll second that.

Probably, but I'm willing to give it a go. Doing the entire history of professional football probably won't work because there weren't many color photos way back in the day. What I'm thinking is starting with the first season of the AFL and going from there. How does that sound?

I approve this message.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

i'll take Raiders v Jets this week. and i'm not a fan of the Panthers uniforms at all, but that game in primetime, on natural grass, in the rain . . thats football baby! solid 2 for me.

There must be something un-natural about that grass because I didn't see a single puddle or a drop of mud on that field. Thats insane with the amount of rain that was falling throughout that game

Archived