Personal logo troubles

OliverP

I'm guessing this is supposed to be both an O and a P. Out of both, I am a fan of Option 2 as well. I still think it could use some more work to differentiate between what you are trying to do, and essentially creating a backwards lowercase a. (Not this a, the other way you write lowercase a, like a)

Are you from Bosnia, Oliver? I have a friend here from Mostar. We actually play football against a team who call themselves HSK Zrinjski in our Sunday rec league. Sorry to say, they are in last place.

Not sure what is trying to convey.

Its supposed to be a O and a P in one letter.

Second one. First is not suitable for small applications.

Yeah, my thoughts exactly, the second one then.

I'm guessing this is supposed to be both an O and a P. Out of both, I am a fan of Option 2 as well. I still think it could use some more work to differentiate between what you are trying to do, and essentially creating a backwards lowercase a. (Not this a, the other way you write lowercase a, like a)

Are you from Bosnia, Oliver? I have a friend here from Mostar. We actually play football against a team who call themselves HSK Zrinjski in our Sunday rec league. Sorry to say, they are in last place.

I'll work on that, and yeah I am from Mostar too. Uhh boy, they should try harder and live up to the original club, HSK Zrinjski from Mostar is really good in the Bosnian Premier League, I think they are second right now.

I like the one in your avatar

Comes a time in a man's life where he doesn't feel satisfied...with his logo. :)

I feel like it doesn't represent me well, and I wanna get rid of that d (for design), also its kinda has a vintage vibe about it and I think that I've grown out of that trend.

• 2 weeks later...

i say flip a coin. i like the second one best, but the first is a bit more unique. i don't think it's clear that there is an O/P monogram here on its own, but if you pair it with your name it should be fine. once i saw your user name, i got it.

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Comes a time in a man's life where he doesn't feel satisfied...with his logo. :)

I feel like it doesn't represent me well, and I wanna get rid of that d (for design), also its kinda has a vintage vibe about it and I think that I've grown out of that trend.

Fair enough and I can definitely relate. Sometimes simple is the way to go. Out of the two posted, I prefer the second one :).

• 2 weeks later...

Archived