Sports Silhouette Wallpapers

TrueNorth13

2 hours ago, TrueNorth13 said:

If you're referring to Ferris Beuller, you spelt his name wrong. And I am still here, I just have had other things and projects I've been doing. I'll be getting going on the requests again soon. Also, if anyone requested multiple people, I'll start with one, and get back to them once I get through my more immediate requests. 

Ok was making sure that this was still active. And obviously failing on a joke

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, sorry for the delays. I've actually completed my next request, but my computer is having serious issues and won't start up right now, so I guess you could say I'm on the IR right now. Or my computer is. But hopefully I'll be back soon and creating more projects soon. 

14 minutes ago, TrueNorth13 said:

Hey guys, sorry for the delays. I've actually completed my next request, but my computer is having serious issues and won't start up right now, so I guess you could say I'm on the IR right now. Or my computer is. But hopefully I'll be back soon and creating more projects soon. 

Hey don't worry about it. It happens. I've had my share of issues (including a fire) so it's no biggie. I'm sure you will come back swinging

So I learned a lesson these past few days. Always back up your computer! I just about lost every file from the last 3 years because of a faulty cable that connects to the hard drive in my computer. So after that quick scare, I'm finally getting around to posting the wallpaper I finished a few days ago. Michael Brantley. Aka Dr. Smooth. This is probably the most detail I've put in one of these wallpapers, but I really like it. Plus, its much easier to add detail on a baseball player.

FoaA8dX.png

Can I get one that has the Phils prospect Aaron Nola, Maikel Franco, and J.P. Crawford. And can it say "The Next Whiz Kids" 

IMG_1942.PNG

image.png

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry for the long delay. I have been finishing up my NHL Redesign series and have had a couple other more important projects to do. But I'm currently working on the next request, the French Connection.

23 hours ago, TrueNorth13 said:

Sorry for the long delay. I have been finishing up my NHL Redesign series and have had a couple other more important projects to do. But I'm currently working on the next request, the French Connection.

Don't worry about it. Also, I have an additional request. Whenever you get to my Kuznetsov one (no hurry), could you please use the top picture?  If you've already started working on it with the bottom picture, that's fine too. 

spacer.png

So after a slight delay with some of my other projects taking my time, and an 8 hour wifi connection loss yesterday, I'm finally back. I finished the next request, the French Connection. You wouldn't believe how hard it is to find good quality images of older players. I went for less detail in this one, but I had to keep the hair. They had great hair in those times! I also added in the banners that I think exist. Either they exist or someone did some pretty good photoshop. I'm not a Sabres fan, so I'm not entirely sure how big the French Connection is there, but they seemed pretty important.

AWxc8zw.png

• 4 weeks later...

It's been awhile so I thought I'd update anyone who's following this or waiting for requests. I've been very busy with my new job and other projects people have contacted me about. So those projects are higher on the totem pole since there's a project deadline for them. I'm sure everyone will understand. I have not forgotten about the requests I have yet to do. Just since I put out my NHL Redesign, I've been much more busy than I expected. I appreciate the patience and would like to ask for more patience. I will get to these again, but after I finish the project I am currently doing. Thanks for understanding. 

• 1 month later...

It's been a long time since I posted a finished request. I've been doing some important projects for other people over the last few months and those will always take precedent over this thread. That being said, I have started working on these once again, starting with the Mike Evans request. Thanks for the patience. Even though I'm sure this thread has been all but forgotten.

45 minutes ago, TrueNorth13 said:

It's been a long time since I posted a finished request. I've been doing some important projects for other people over the last few months and those will always take precedent over this thread. That being said, I have started working on these once again, starting with the Mike Evans request. Thanks for the patience. Even though I'm sure this thread has been all but forgotten.

Better to do it right than fast. Not a problem 

Archived