Sports Silhouette Wallpapers

TrueNorth13

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a request if you don't mind. Can I get a 2015 MLL Steinfeld Cup Championship for the New York Lizards, with Rob Pannel (#3) and Paul Rabil (#99) on it?

I will try my best with this one. I have never tried creating a silhouette of a lacrosse player, so it might not be my best, but I'll try my best to make it look awesome.

Hey if you are taking requests, could I get two Arizona Cardinals ones: Patrick Peterson and Tyrann Mathieu (first priority) and Carson Palmer and Larry Fitzgerald (second priority; don't worry about this one if you don't have time). Thank you so much in advance!

56e455ee03d99_newmexico.png.a50dec533f84

Hey if you are taking requests, could I get two Arizona Cardinals ones: Patrick Peterson and Tyrann Mathieu (first priority) and Carson Palmer and Larry Fitzgerald (second priority; don't worry about this one if you don't have time). Thank you so much in advance!

Yes, yes, yes, and more yes.

a2BRS8U.png

If you want to do one for me I would Like a Aaron Rodgers one.

I would like this quote in it

I think as you get older, you realize there's always going to be critics. Critics are going to win every time because they can change their critique based on the stats and their own personal feelings.

Aaron Rodgers

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/a/aaronrodge682412.html#JOWP5k3JJIraJseJ.99

WSna22D.gif

YKBcuDz.png
I am the guy who loves Wisconsin

I took a break from the requests to make a wallpaper that popped into my mind. It is a Kobe Bryant wallpaper. I wanted to add some of his accomplishments, without it getting too cluttered, so I just put 2 in. I think it turned out quite well.

7pgSD9f.png

My complaint is the grey skin tones. I think if you made them flesh color (according to each figure) these would look much better.

So the reason I don't use skin colours is because I don't think it will look good, and the point is to be a silhouette. If I make it a skin colour, I might as well add facial features. I keep it grey, or black or white to keep it as a silhouette. If you search silhouette, you usually get a black image.

Archived