Alternative Football Universe: Lega 1 (Summary)

PascalHugo

• 2 months later...

If there is really going to be a USA, then you can get ideas from the early 20s and the NASL. Locations may differ slightly from the actual MLS. For example: Boston instead of New England, but it could be Jacksonville, Detroit, Cleveland, San Francisco, Arizona/Phoenix, New Orleans

On 1/25/2024 at 10:14 PM, Raptorman415 said:

Another fantastic league @PascalHugo! Your ability to create not only appealing logos, but also fascinating stories to go along with them, will never cease to amaze me. I'd love to see the badges of those early teams mentioned in the champions of Italy summary. Like Pola, Superba, Pavia, etc. Keep up the good work! Can't wait to see what you'll do next.

Thank you so much!! My goal is precisely this, I want to recreate an alternative universe that is as realistic as possible. And I see that you are perceiving all this. I'm really happy!

Here you will find the clubs you haven't seen.

Spoiler

UCSuperba.jpg

FCPavia.jpg

ProAlba.jpg

Novese-Calcio.jpg

Sestrese.jpg

Pola.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 1

On 1/26/2024 at 2:16 PM, Bomba Tomba said:

Real dope as always

If I may ask, what template do you use, and if so, is it available for release and on PSD?

Thanks mate!
I create by myself but it's a very mess, at the moment i'm thinking about a new template for the American League and next leagues.

On 1/27/2024 at 4:45 AM, MrAlwan said:

As the summary is here, I'm picking my Favorite Logos and Kits!

Favorite Logos: AS Florentia, Flaminense F.C., Venezia Calcio, A.C. Libertas, Milan FC, FC Internazionale, S.S. Roma

Favorite Kits (Home Kit only): Venezia Calcio, S.S. Catania, Milan FC, S.S. Roma, Genoa FC, A.C. Libertas, AS Florentia, FC Napoli, FC Internazionale

Plus i'll pick the best club and choose next champions (2023 to 2027)!

Best Club:  MIlan FC

Next Lega1 Champions:

2023: FC Internazionale

2024: A.C. Libertas

2025: A.C. Libertas

2026: Milan FC

2027: S.S. Roma

Florentia is one of my favorite logo too. 

Genoa have best kits for me!

Interesting this choice for the next Champions! I like Libertas' consecutive victory

16 hours ago, PascalHugo said:

Thanks mate!
I create by myself but it's a very mess, at the moment i'm thinking about a new template for the American League and next leagues.

Florentia is one of my favorite logo too. 

Genoa have best kits for me!

Interesting this choice for the next Champions! I like Libertas' consecutive victory

Thanks for liking my next champions choice!

A.C. Libertas deserve it for sure

On 5/5/2024 at 2:59 AM, PascalHugo said:

Thanks mate!

Please let me know, I would love to try these out

If you read on the card you'll be cheating on your heart.

This is INSANE work,  a quintuple of class designs in the top 5 leagues. I recommend hitting at least the top clubs in the non-top 5 leagues (Portugal, Dutch, Belgian, Turkish, etc.), especially if a European Cup is in the future.

I gotta get going on my American Soccer AU before you show how it's really done.