366 Days of Baseball Uniforms - Day 50 posted

JayJaxon

DAY 9

DAY%209.png

What's your criteria for the grouping of uniforms, Jay? Just a random grouping?

It is pretty random right now. My only criteria is I want to make sure I have a good mix of older and modern uniforms, and I want to cover all the teams in a reasonable amount of posts. Every once in a while I will have themes with the daily post. For example, Day 14 will be color from top to bottom. St. Patrick's day will most likely feature all green, and opening day will probably include all Opening Day only jerseys. I'll be showing a lot of batting practice uniforms during Spring Training.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DAY 9

DAY%209.png

What's your criteria for the grouping of uniforms, Jay? Just a random grouping?

It is pretty random right now. My only criteria is I want to make sure I have a good mix of older and modern uniforms, and I want to cover all the teams in a reasonable amount of posts. Every once in a while I will have themes with the daily post. For example, Day 14 will be color from top to bottom. St. Patrick's day will most likely feature all green, and opening day will probably include all Opening Day only jerseys. I'll be showing a lot of batting practice uniforms during Spring Training.

And I guess on Canada Day and Independence Day you'll be posting uniforms specifically for these dates.

Archived