a concept for the unloved blue

Discrim

i figured all the time there are Winnipeg Jets, Quebec Nordiques and Hartford Whalers concepts popping up. Search, you'll find em real quick. However, there are never any Houston Oilers concepts, and when there are I'm teh one doin em...anyways, i kept most of the elements of a great uniform, added some other touches and voila...Still Luv Ya Blue

oilersII.gif

dunno about you but IMO the wordmark works and so does the second blue. and so it ain't Titan-ish, remember the Titans only use red in their logos.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Love em!

The OIlers are my heart and soul favorite team.. as a matter fo a fact, right here on top of my monitor i have a light blue flex-fit hat and two oilers patches to sew on it. Actually, flexfit blows, so i'm waiting on finding a real fitted hat to put them on.

But the concepts here, well done. I actually like them. The font isnt my favorite, id liek somehting a bit more angular, less curvy. But well done!

Was IS with the "AI" secondary?

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

I'm not a fan of the shadow on the logo on the helmet. I also really don't like the placement of the oil towers on the front of the jerseys. I like the colors though. Powder blue IMO is a very nice color on jerseys.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Was IS with the "AI" secondary?

it's supposed to be an H :P

and i'm surprised no one mentioned my use of a collar...if ya get my drift, being a roughneck's blue-collar work, hence the collars on all 3 are one of the blue shades :D

2016cubscreamsig.png

Discrim, you're losing your edge. These are almost tame!

I like. Except the red.

what can i say, i think i've benefitted as much from NOT doing the MLB TATC project as i did when i worked on those regularly.

2016cubscreamsig.png

Archived