72Freebie's CHL Redesign(Victoria Royals added 60/60 FINISHED)

72freebie

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Next is the Prince George Cougars. In my opinion this team has one of the worst logos in the CHL and THE worst trio of jerseys in it. The home and away are edge templates used at their absolute worst and I think they look atrocious. Their third jersey is just about the biggest joke of a jersey that has come out in a long time. I brought back their logo from a couple of years back because I think that it is so much better than the one that they recently relieved. I went a little wild with the home and away and used the tan to white gradient that is used in the logo. I really like how it turned out and I don't think that it would look that out of place. The third jersey does what their current third jersey does and goes back to the original red and blue but uses a design similar to the original and doesn't use sublimation and gradients.

Prince George Cougars

Prince George.png

qG3b3mu.pngK0Kq4L6.pnglSDF7kP.png

Next up is the Red Deer Rebels. I think that this team has a pretty cool logo and it could be one of the best in the league with a slight update. Their current jerseys are Chicago Blackhawks jerseys with a hint of silver but they still look very good and are some of the better jerseys in the league. I wanted to go a more modern way with the rebels. I made a sharp horn like design for the side panels and yoke which I think emphasizes the Rebels name and helps it look more fierce. I really liked this design and used it on all three jerseys. It may be quite a bit outside the box but I think it would bring a whole new perspective to the team.

Red Deer Rebels

red deer.png

Next up is the Regina Pats. This team has a fantastic logo and some pretty nice jerseys to go with it. They are about as simple as they come but that works for a team like this. I tried to spice them up just a little bit and used a shoulder to yoke design. I also made a whit version of the logo and focused more on a blue and white color scheme than a blue and red. The third jersey is a fauxback that uses their original logo and a cream color.

Regina Pats

Regina.png

next up is the Saskatoon Blades. I am a big fan of this logo and color scheme but unfortunately their current jerseys are both really bad edge templates. I came p with an edgier striping to go with the name better and upgraded the lighter blue to the primary color because I think that their are too many navy blue teams in this league. The third jersey uses their beautiful shoulder patch on a grey jersey. I chose grey because It would be one of the only grey jerseys in the league. i also helps this older logo look a little more modern. 

Saskatoon Blades

Saskatoon.png

Next up is the Seattle Thunderbirds. This team has an absolutely fantastic logo and color scheme. they currently wear Ltae 90's Hartford Whalers clones and while I do like them, I don't think that they fit the Thunderbirds that well. I think that they have way too much grey on them. I decides to go with an upper arm design on the home and away and went with lots of navy blue and green and reduced the amount of grey. I went with green on the road jersey because that its what they wore when they first entered the league and it is a very unique shade of green. The third jersey uses the Seattle Totems log which I think would work just fine as an alternate logo for this team. It uses as black and Kelly green color scheme with some busy arm striping.

Seattle Thunderbirds

Seattle.png

Next up we have the Spokane Chiefs. I am a pretty big fan off this logo and you can never go wrong with red white and blue. This team does have some good jerseys but that is only because they are exact copies of Montreal. They desperately need something to stand out better and I there are many different ways they could go. I went with some striping that is big and bold and uses the red and blue pretty evenly. The alternate is fairly wild and features the design from thew logo in the striping down the arm and on the cut off  hem. This may look a little 90's but I think the team could use something like this to really get noticed.

Spokane Chiefs

Spokane.png

Next up is the Swift Current Broncos. I can't say that this teams logo and jerseys are my absolute favorite. I think that they look just a bit outdated by today's standards. I am not a fan of their previous logo either so I decided to adapt their very recent 30th anniversary logo to primary status. I love this logo and I think it could easily be put on the front of their jerseys. I kept their design similar to what they have with the full length arm yoke but made it suit the logo more and made the design a little more modern. The third jersey uses a very simple B from the primary logo with some classic bold striping on that beautiful green color.

Swift Current Broncos

Swift Current.png

Next up is the Tri City Americans. I think that this logo is very average and the same goes for their jerseys. They are Blue Jackets clones and I think that the Jackets ave one of the blandest looks in the NHL. I went with a fairly busy striping pattern that follows that logo. The arms cut off just like the logo for a cool looking design. The third jerseys uses their fairly nice eagle logo with new modern template design that I tried out. I am very happy with how this one turned out and this may be one of my personal favorite sets in the series.

Tri City Americans

Tri City.png

Next up is our second last team in the series, The Vancouver Giants. I really like this teams logo and color scheme and their jerseys are actually not too bad. I went with a V striping pattern because I really like it when cities that start with V do that. It sis a little wilder than what they currently wear but I really like how it turned out. The third jersey is the same design on a grey jersey and with some more red in it. I also added a pointed yoke to this set to balance the black a little better. Only one team to go!

Vancouver Giants

Vancouver.png

And now as an early Christmas present to you guys, here is a small teaser of my next project.

teaser.png

maybe that doesn't give you much of a hint but I assure you, we will get to it soon

Archived