MLS | FC Dallas Rebrand - Revised Primary Mark

Go Red Sox!

Back with a soccer team rebrand. I still like their current logo, however I've decided to give FC Dallas a new identity. Bovine blue is a touch darker, while Republic Red is a little brighter.

FC%20Dallas%20logo%20package%20presentatFC%20Dallas%20logo%20package%20presentatFC%20Dallas%20logo%20package%20presentatFC%20Dallas%20logo%20package%20presentatFC%20Dallas%20logo%20package%20presentatFC%20Dallas%20logo%20package%20presentatFC%20Dallas%20logo%20package%20presentatFC%20Dallas%20logo%20package%20presentat

FC%20Dallas%20primary%20logo_zpsav5hnheg

Primary mark detail

FC%20Dallas%20alternate%20logo_zps96jdpk

Alternate mark detail

FC%20Dallas%20partial%20logo_zpsaa5bqoxq

Partial mark detail

Never argue with an idiot! They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.––George Carlin

This is really great work, and great presentation. I do feel the primary mark is a little bottom heavy, but I love the new bull, and the incorporation of Dallas' hoops in the crest (I would hope they'd make a comeback on the kits).

Very sleek and I'm always partial to a symmetrical logo. The longhorn has just the right amount of detail. If I had a complaint, it'd be the blue area above the head and under DALLAS occupies a lot of space, but even with that, this is a great looking logo. The Texas alternate logo is also a nice addition to the whole look.

Thanks for all your comments. Much appreciated. 

I've revised the primary mark, reducing the unused blue space above the longhorn's head. I think it's looking good now.

REVISED PRIMARY MARK

FC%20Dallas%20revised%20primary%20mark_z

Never argue with an idiot! They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.––George Carlin

On 13. Juni 2016 at 3:49 PM, ahowe6464 said:

Amazing. Uniforms coming?

Thank you. Yes, I've planned to design unis.

5 hours ago, KRZYBDGRZ said:

5 hours ago, KRZYBDGRZ said:

Love the revision

4 hours ago, Broncoboy7 said:

I like this! Actually a real nice update.

Thanks, guys.

Archived