ECHL jersey series by Jay_FS_Designs (14/31 Greenville Swamp Rabbits)

jay_fs_designs

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/10/2016 at 2:45 PM, jay_fs_designs said:

The Komets are the next team. The main set is inspired by the current warm up jersey of my local team of Augsburg in the DEL. As they are a bit out of the box I wanted to have a more solid 3rd to go with it. Let's hear some feedback on these

IMG_20161028_175234.jpg

I don't usually like gradients, but I'm a fan of these. That third is sweet, but the logos feel a little off-center.

Thunder Bay Lynx - International Hockey Association (2 seasons, 2017-18, 2019-20, 2018 Xtreme Cup Champions)Houston Armadillos - Major League Hockey (2 seasons, 2016-18) | Minnesota Muskies - North American Basketball Association (1 season, 2017-2018) | Louisville Thoroughbreds - United League of Baseball (1 season, 2017, 2017 United Cup Champions) | Las Vegas Thunderbirds - International Basketball League (1 season, 2016-17, 2017 Champions) 

On 11/20/2016 at 8:38 AM, RedfieldNick said:

I think they are still following through, and going to Owensboro. I do understand the other part though, so carry on.

pretty sure they do not exist anymore. the Owensboro deal fell through and Evansville already has a new team. They went from "taking a season off" to indefinite and minor league teams rarely if ever come back from that.

20 hours ago, bwalker1974 said:

pretty sure they do not exist anymore. the Owensboro deal fell through and Evansville already has a new team. They went from "taking a season off" to indefinite and minor league teams rarely if ever come back from that.

The IceMen owner flat out declined to purchase the Owensboro arena, so they're unoficially a bust. There is nowhere else suitable, nearby. They're a prime candidate for shipping up to Portland, to become the new Pirates.

Thunder Bay Lynx - International Hockey Association (2 seasons, 2017-18, 2019-20, 2018 Xtreme Cup Champions)Houston Armadillos - Major League Hockey (2 seasons, 2016-18) | Minnesota Muskies - North American Basketball Association (1 season, 2017-2018) | Louisville Thoroughbreds - United League of Baseball (1 season, 2017, 2017 United Cup Champions) | Las Vegas Thunderbirds - International Basketball League (1 season, 2016-17, 2017 Champions) 

That Komets third is glorious. Although the Gradient isn't really working for me, I'd still say you did a pretty solid job on that set. What would the away look like if it faded to black instead of white, because IMO that jersey is lacking black on it. Overall, these are pretty minor gripes, because that concept is good lookin.

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 11.12.2016 at 1:41 AM, ahowe6464 said:

The gradient works a lot better on the home than it does on the road. Maybe on the road, make the orange fade into black like on the home?

On 14.12.2016 at 4:45 PM, bucknut42 said:

That Komets third is glorious. Although the Gradient isn't really working for me, I'd still say you did a pretty solid job on that set. What would the away look like if it faded to black instead of white, because IMO that jersey is lacking black on it. Overall, these are pretty minor gripes, because that concept is good lookin.

thanks for the feedback everyone. I tried to apply the suggested changes. Wasn't sure if I should change the socks too... but I think it would have turned out too dark. Let me know if this is better now:

ft. wayne komets1.png

• 2 weeks later...

Archived