World Hockey League 1991-92 (GMs Needed!)

JCRGraphix

Les Québécois gagnent! les Québécois gagner! les Québécois à remporter la Coupe mondiale!

1 hour ago, ~Bear said:

Congrats to everyone on a great season. Bring on next season!

Also, for people w/rewards, can we request our rewards? I'm fine w/my jerseys(I got an alternate and I'm assuming it's going to be blue, but I'm fine with whatever) but I know I got a secondary logo. If you are taking requests, I just want the secondary to be a full-body orca. 

Edit @New York's Greatest Will Montreal be relocating or rebranding?

Nope, Les Quebecois shall remain in Montreal, as Les Quebecois, just with an alternate uniform @JCRGraphix I can send you the final prototype designs again if you need me too.

@Magic Dynasty Heck of a series and a heck of season!

2 hours ago, BostonStrong13 said:

thanks to @JCRGraphix for an amazing season!!

congrats to @New York's Greatest for taking the win and @Magic Dynasty on running up. 

Thank you! also I told you that pick you got from me would be the last one of round one

2 hours ago, worcat said:

Congrats Montreal on the championship! Lets hope your team doesn't get too destroyed by the expansion teams :)

I think I'll survive.

Also I would like to thank @JCRGraphix for making this all possible! 

#OnelastRingforLafleur

#TheBannersShallRise

#Champions:winner:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, New York's Greatest said:

Thank you! also I told you that pick you got from me would be the last one of round one

CRAP... MY PICK SUCKED TOO...

"This is our f*****g city. And nobody is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong."—David Ortiz 

#34ever

12 hours ago, New York's Greatest said:

Les Québécois gagnent! les Québécois gagner! les Québécois à remporter la Coupe mondiale!

Nope, Les Quebecois shall remain in Montreal, as Les Quebecois, just with an alternate uniform @JCRGraphix I can send you the final prototype designs again if you need me too.

@Magic Dynasty Heck of a series and a heck of season!

I think I'll survive.

Also I would like to thank @JCRGraphix for making this all possible! 

#OnelastRingforLafleur

#TheBannersShallRise

#Champions:winner:

Honestly, I'm just happy we even made it to the Finals! Great series, too! I am a tiny bit annoyed, because if we could only pull off a few OT wins we could have hockey in Central Florida, but anyway... looking forward to my new logo and uniforms!

ExJworW.png

I'll post the updated rosters before we get into the trading window. I've filled the minor league team rosters with free agents and actual 1991-92 minor leaguers, but for now, here's the rookie draft. I used your submitted rankings (those of you that submitted them) to do the draft:

round1.png

round2.png

round3.png

12 minutes ago, JCRGraphix said:

The trading window will open back up after I've posted the drafts. Up first we have the expansion draft:

minskexpansion.png

ontarioexpansion.png

NOOOO WHY RICHTER AND MATTEAU!!!!!!! It was an honor to have both of them on my team and it was an honor to get them both their first rings. Hopefully they will return some day.

In other news:

Patrick Roy has announced his new helmet for the 1991-92 season (excuse the crude-ish job I only have MS paint)

ppt1qAr.png

Also meanwhile the Victory Parade is taking place in Montreal as we speak and to anthems have been playing...

and the anthem of Quebec...

I am very happy with Kiev's Draft class!

Brodeur, Tkachuk, Guerin, Kovalev, Foote, Potvin, Carney, Hedican and Woolley!

Kiev rolling three starting goalies deep and hella deep on forwards!

Can't wait for next season.

bleedblue-1.png

Bleeding Blue since 1986

We have our first transactions of the year:

SEATTLE signs G Andrei Bolsunovsky
SEATTLE releases G Doug Dadswell
SEATTLE assigns G Jim Hrivnak to ANCHORAGE

MONTREAL signs F Sergei Novosyolov
MONTREAL releases F Todd Krygier

KIEV signs F Brian Noonan
KIEV releases F John Anderson
KIEV assigns F Kevin Maguire to KHARKIV