World Hockey League 1991-92 (GMs Needed!)

JCRGraphix

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, worcat said:

SOMEONE ELSE POSTING GIFS BESIDES ME!?

Let's get ready to vote!

giphy.gif

Prepare to get Schwifty. IMG_3292.GIF

image.png 

"Okay, Mr. OKC, you obviously have never been to Louisville."

22 minutes ago, New York's Greatest said:

If that's a diss on me...I had one pick because...well fixing any problems I had...

If it's towards Boston than @Darknes should handle this 

not on you sir, just having fun with boston.

bleedblue-1.png

Bleeding Blue since 1986

2 hours ago, ~Bear said:

Your amount of posts depends on how much you feel like talking. 

Look at @TheHealthiestScratch of Moscow. He's been here over a year but isn't saying everything on his mind (I hope you don't mind me using you as an example). I personally respect these members who have been here a while and only post once in a while. 

If people aren't active, they won't sign back up. Jacobseye and Melody are both goes for me. Some people have literally posted once in this thread and done nothing. Others don't post everything on their minds but make moves. 

I don't mind at all! I've been kicking around this site for many years but have only had an account for about 1.

24 minutes ago, TheHealthiestScratch said:

I don't mind at all! I've been kicking around this site for many years but have only had an account for about 1.

You know what they say about birds of a feather... (essentially I also kicked around the site and forums before making an account) they speak French, and Russian and have yet to make a trade

8 hours ago, New York's Greatest said:

You know what they say about birds of a feather... (essentially I also kicked around the site and forums before making an account) they speak French, and Russian and have yet to make a trade

i had 2 other accounts... God knows where they are now... i ended up forgetting the password to both. but i always visited this site.

"This is our f*****g city. And nobody is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong."—David Ortiz 

#34ever

Archived