World Hockey League 1991-92 (GMs Needed!)

JCRGraphix

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Before we select the new owners, I think that there should be a minimum post limit for new joiners. 100 posts?

image.png 

"Okay, Mr. OKC, you obviously have never been to Louisville."

1 minute ago, Uglybus said:

Before we select the new owners, I think that there should be a minimum post limit for new joiners. 100 posts?

Interesting idea.

I'd hate to see a teams ownership be like a carousel. We had enough original owners in the first year that made trades and then abandoned their teams for someone else to clean up. Being one of them, it wasn't fun! 

bleedblue-1.png

Bleeding Blue since 1986

2 minutes ago, Uglybus said:

Idc about limits

Welcome to Kansas, where you can see your future, literally.

image.png

IMG_1326.PNG

1 minute ago, RedfieldNick said:

Idc about limits

I feel like it could be a problem. What would happen if someone just created a new account right out of the blue. 1 post, wanting to join the league. I saw it in that college thread, and while I was trying to join a slew of <5 post accounts swept in with stupid teams like the Norman Horns and stuff like that. 

Or we can just vote in owners. 

image.png 

Have you thought about those people who create an account to join in these types of things? Also what does creative ability matter here? JCR makes the logos and jerseys. I'm not against the idea of voting, cause I honestly don't  mind waiting.

I9SoMSI.png

29308567630_9f30c1e63c_o.png

chi2.png

40136204761_246372f921_c.jpg 

7 minutes ago, Melody22B said:

As someone with now 40 posts, I don't see post numbers reflecting activity. I try to check the forums everyday. Most of the time I don't  have much to say. 

I think we should vote for new owners. I'd vote yes for you. 

image.png 

1 minute ago, Melody22B said:

Well that works for me. Votings probably the best way to go about it

if you drop the Cavs sig, i vote yes! ?

"This is our f*****g city. And nobody is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong."—David Ortiz 

#34ever

Your amount of posts depends on how much you feel like talking. 

Look at @TheHealthiestScratch of Moscow. He's been here over a year but isn't saying everything on his mind (I hope you don't mind me using you as an example). I personally respect these members who have been here a while and only post once in a while. 

If people aren't active, they won't sign back up. Jacobseye and Melody are both goes for me. Some people have literally posted once in this thread and done nothing. Others don't post everything on their minds but make moves. 

6 minutes ago, ~Bear said:

Your amount of posts depends on how much you feel like talking. 

Look at @TheHealthiestScratch of Moscow. He's been here over a year but isn't saying everything on his mind (I hope you don't mind me using you as an example). I personally respect these members who have been here a while and only post once in a while. 

If people aren't active, they won't sign back up. Jacobseye and Melody are both goes for me. Some people have literally posted once in this thread and done nothing. Others don't post everything on their minds but make moves. 

ill second that as well, but before this thread, I was here for about a year, and i only had 100 or so posts... now that i found this thread, i have more posts then i thought i would. so yeah, i give both yesses!!

"This is our f*****g city. And nobody is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong."—David Ortiz 

#34ever

22 minutes ago, BostonStrong13 said:

Nah not happening. I guess its a no from you then :P 

Re duration on forums, I think thats a little like post count honestly. Either go to a vote or let JCR accept it

I9SoMSI.png

29308567630_9f30c1e63c_o.png

chi2.png

40136204761_246372f921_c.jpg 

1 minute ago, Melody22B said:

Nah not happening. I guess its a no from you then :P 

Re duration on forums, I think thats a little like post count honestly. Either go to a vote or let JCR accept it

24 minutes ago, BostonStrong13 said:

I think we can all agree on this: at least it's not the Warriors!

image.png 

Archived