World Hockey League 1991-92 (GMs Needed!)

JCRGraphix

16 minutes ago, New York's Greatest said:

Hmph...we need some goaltending help...congrats to Stockholm on their first win...<_<:lonely:

7 minutes ago, JCRGraphix said:

And the daily trade news:

AMSTERDAM trades G Mike Richter to
MONTREAL for G Vitali Samoilov and HELSINKI's 3rd Round Draft Pick

There's the goalie help I needed :D:boogie:(dance)(bow)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Three teams remained undefeated (FYI):

Copenhagen Hammers - @Steelman

Seattle Orcas - Me ;)

I'm looking forward to Game 5 in Saskatoon @ Seattle. I sense a lot of trash talking coming from this one. And I thought I liked to trash talk...

On a more personal note, I'm open to trade with anyone. I'll give up my third round pick for a decent player who can fit on my fourth line (since I traded away someone, I forgot who. He wasn't important to my cause). I'm open to any offer and will negotiate. I don't have my 2nd round pick and I have Quebec's third. I'm not trading Boston's first away. I need that. 

Looking forward to game four everyone.

39 minutes ago, New York's Greatest said:

YAY! Gifts!.....Also I can't seem to change my sig for some reason...

Same, I think they're too big

Welcome to Kansas, where you can see your future, literally.

image.png

IMG_1326.PNG

10 minutes ago, ~Bear said:

St. Petersburg Horsemen @BostonStrong13

Seattle Orcas - Me ;)

I'm looking forward to Game 5 in Saskatoon @ Seattle. I sense a lot of trash talking coming from this one. And I thought I liked to trash talk...

On a more personal note, I'm open to trade with anyone. I'll give up my third round pick for a decent player who can fit on my fourth line (since I traded away someone, I forgot who. He wasn't important to my cause). I'm open to any offer and will negotiate. I don't have my 2nd round pick and I have Quebec's third. I'm not trading Boston's first away. I need that. 

I still have my first round pick buddy~

BOS2.png.28748cfa2d8957954518a9f81f4cd4e8.pngboston_captains_jersey_sig_by_verasthebrujah-dbp5b0z.jpg

39 minutes ago, Darknes said:

I still have my first round pick buddy~

and two others im pretty sure...

50 minutes ago, ~Bear said:

St. Petersburg Horsemen @BostonStrong13

Seattle Orcas - Me ;)

nope... not me, sadly. took a hard loss today. but yet another one goal game. 

"This is our f*****g city. And nobody is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong."—David Ortiz 

#34ever

9 minutes ago, BostonStrong13 said:

and two others im pretty sure...

nope... not me, sadly. took a hard loss today. but yet another one goal game. 

Alright. Sorry about that, I calculated wrong :P Your still doing really good overall though. 

2 minutes ago, ~Bear said:

Alright. Sorry about that, I calculated wrong :P Your still doing really good overall though. 

No Worries, the only draft pick you have is Montreal's Third, I own you 1st, 2nd and 3rd round this year. All together I have 9 Draft Picks

BOS2.png.28748cfa2d8957954518a9f81f4cd4e8.pngboston_captains_jersey_sig_by_verasthebrujah-dbp5b0z.jpg

1 minute ago, ~Bear said:

U as well.. Just hoping we can break free soon and win by more than one:lol:.  

"This is our f*****g city. And nobody is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong."—David Ortiz 

#34ever

Just now, Darknes said:

No Worries, the only draft pick you have is Montreal's Third, I own you 1st, 2nd and 3rd round this year. All together I have 9 Draft Picks

It would be ten or eleven if I was soft on you, but I know your strategy

Welcome to Kansas, where you can see your future, literally.

image.png

IMG_1326.PNG

4 minutes ago, Darknes said:

I have St. Petersburg's 1st rounder but that's it other than the 3rd. 

Archived